World Cup 2018 Qualifiers

Am I right that only England from the home nations has qualified for Russia?

Funnily enough that might help us as when we play them they usually nick a draw or worse. 

 
It was sad watching our, admittedly limited players, look like rabble last night. Bring back Brian Kerr - at least when we lost under him we tried to play a semblance of football. The only upside is that Valerie's mate is happy.

 
It was sad watching our, admittedly limited players, look like rabble last night. Bring back Brian Kerr - at least when we lost under him we tried to play a semblance of football. The only upside is that Valerie's mate is happy.
She was beaming. And she didn't even have a clue who Andreas Christensen is  :mad:

 
What did you think of the game?

I was personally thoroughly unimpressed.  Great result though.
We are a very average team. Theres not much polish and silk to Australia and goals will always be a struggle(Cahill still the only danger at 38 years old). We didnt play great, but I guess the result is all that matters.

We wont get out of the group stage though.

 
Football: Peru sends in the jets over All Whites team hotel

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11944545

NKYU2KZ4CFFE5C6ZPBAWBQHABI.JPG


 
Anyone try and get WC tickets?  How did you go?

I went in the first ballot but didn't get any. Then did the first come first served phase yesterday morning, tried to get follow Australia tickets also follow England tickets but both options were not working (I presume this was because they were already gone) so I just randomly picked some cities and will be at the mercy of the draw.

June 16 Moscow
June 19 Saransk
June 24 Rostov

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top