World Cup "Chelsea" 11

mad_mac

Choose your Leaders, and place your trust!
Messages
13,822
Reaction score
913
Current or past players, you could make quite an 11.  Who would your be?

                                 Tibo

            Dave       Christensen    Rudiger

Moses                  Kante                     Felipe Luis

               De Bruyne     RLC

            Hazard                 Costa

Bench: Cahill, Willian, Quaresma, Cuadrado, Falcao, Mikel, Willy

 
Current or past players, you could make quite an 11.  Who would your be?

                                 Tibo

            Dave       Christensen    Rudiger

Moses                  Kante                     Felipe Luis

               De Bruyne     RLC

            Hazard                 Costa

Bench: Cahill, Willian, Quaresma, Cuadrado, Falcao, Mikel, Willy
Giroud should be there. Ahead of Falcao on current form (as is Michy).

I'd pick Willian ahead of RLC

 
Last edited by a moderator:
                   Courtois
   Azpi - Rudiger - Cahill - Felipe Luis
               Kante - Mikel
     Willian - De Bruyne - Hazard
               Diego Costa

 
                   Courtois
   Azpi - Rudiger - Cahill - Felipe Luis
               Kante - Mikel
     Willian - De Bruyne - Hazard
               Diego Costa
Same as mine except I'd swap Willian with Lukaku.

Shocking I know.

 
Back
Top