World Cup - Match Day 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously what is James Rodriguez doing at Monaco ? what a waste. World class player. Him and Robben have been the players of the tournament so far. If Falcao wasn't injured they could win it, they may still even with him injured.
Superb player! Been my player of tournament even ahead of robben so far. Can't believe he is at monaco. Surely only a matter of time before one of the big boys sign him up?

 
I see Prandelli has resigned hours after his team were knocked out. No fear of our manager falling on his sword.

 
My prediction and bet on Colombia winning the world cup is doing well so far. I fancy them to beat Uruguay. 

 
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WWvMBic.jpg


 
My prediction and bet on Colombia winning the world cup is doing well so far. I fancy them to beat Uruguay.
I had Jackson Martinez as top scorer (each way) at 66/1. I thought he would start without Falcao. Hopefully he gets a look in with his brace, but I doubt it.

I honestly think Columbia will beat Uruguay by 2 or 3 goals and if Brazil beat Chile, they will be the biggest threat to Brazil.

In fact, I think Brazil might win the World Cup if they beat Columbia in the last 8.

What were the pre tournament odds on the Columbians?

 
Poor Italy, they thought they had 1 foot in the 16 after the first game, only to throw it away. Super Mario? Well, 2 big games he didn't show up, and they lost both without much of a fight.

Greek penalty was the worst in history, especially at stage of the game. Again, TV replay must be available in big game like this, it's more than life and death.

 
I think they call him the new Kid or something in Columbia, in ode to Valdorama.

Never seen him play before but heard he was special and that he actually improved when Falocou got injured at Monaco this season

 
I had Jackson Martinez as top scorer (each way) at 66/1. I thought he would start without Falcao. Hopefully he gets a look in with his brace, but I doubt it.

I honestly think Columbia will beat Uruguay by 2 or 3 goals and if Brazil beat Chile, they will be the biggest threat to Brazil.

In fact, I think Brazil might win the World Cup if they beat Columbia in the last 8.

What were the pre tournament odds on the Columbians?
Skybet had them at 25/1 at the start of the competition.

 
Poor Italy, they thought they had 1 foot in the 16 after the first game, only to throw it away. Super Mario? Well, 2 big games he didn't show up, and they lost both without much of a fight.

Greek penalty was the worst in history, especially at stage of the game. Again, TV replay must be available in big game like this, it's more than life and death.
This is the thing though, that Greek penalty was giveable and people are split whether it was a foul or not. Moreover the CIV player was in tears on the floor, not ferociously protesting to the ref which suggests he thought it was a pen.

In this instance it is hard to tell what TV replay would have solved because either choice post watching a reply would have been controversial.

The blame has to go to Sio. Why was he even bothering making a challenge on Georgious Samaras. The man has 9 international goals in like 80 games.

 
This is the thing though, that Greek penalty was giveable and people are split whether it was a foul or not. Moreover the CIV player was in tears on the floor, not ferociously protesting to the ref which suggests he thought it was a pen.

In this instance it is hard to tell what TV replay would have solved because either choice post watching a reply would have been controversial.

The blame has to go to Sio. Why was he even bothering making a challenge on Georgious Samaras. The man has 9 international goals in like 80 games.
Penalty 100% of the time. It's a clear trip with the ref 5 yards away. Sio should have just let Samaras hit it and in all likelihood launch into row Z on his weaker side.

 
2 goals and not even 5 minutes gone. Awesome game so far.

1 - 1.

 
Messi, Aguero, Higuian and Di Maria all starting.... Almost feels greedy doesn't it? 

Tevez not even a starter and he would probably walk into the starting line up of any other side at this World Cup.

Crazy attacking options for the Argie Bargies. 

 
May God bless the red devils against the US. I just hope that they can play well enough to win.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top