YO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I'm a renaissance artist.

but I can see how the two could be confused.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Big Man! You're learning things at a fast pace. Moi is very nice indeed. :DA warm welcome to The Shed End!
Yeah!

Forums like this is all the same. Very similar layouts etc.. So getting to know them aren't too difficult :D

 
Yeah!Forums like this is all the same. Very similar layouts etc.. So getting to know them aren't too difficult ;)
Forums like this ARE NOT all the same! This one is head and shoulders above all others!

 
Forums like this ARE NOT all the same! This one is head and shoulders above all others!
Not like that. I mean the way it works with the replying etc. is the same. At least in the forums I have been in before ;)

 
Not like that. I mean the way it works with the replying etc. is the same. At least in the forums I have been in before ;)
Yes, I knew you meant that really!

Go and have a look at some of the jokes!

 
YO! ? Oh dear....

Many years ago there was a song which went:I was a big man yesterday, but boy you wanna see me now!
Ah, I know that one! But shouldn't it be 'you ought to see me now'?

 
Quick moi, you might still have time
p_edit.gif


 
YO! ? Oh dear....Ah, I know that one! But shouldn't it be 'you ought to see me now'?
Blimey, Val, you're older than I thought you were. Yes, it's The Four Preps!

 
Welcome to the forums, mate! Hope you stick around and post lots!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top