Chins up lads

Jonty
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I know we'll all probably be feeling pretty sh*te right now, but look at the bright side.

For the past 2 years, for the majority of our matches we've had to play with 10 men due to an incompetent striker that only continues to receive any game time at all because of his price tag.

But today was the last day that he will be our only striking option, for starting from this weekend, the EPL's 2nd highest goalscorer will be joining our ranks.

The only way is up from here, I don't know about you all but i've nearly forgotten what it's like to play with a striker in our team.

Bring on Demba Ba.

Nothing will change, that striker will still play because it is demanded by those at the top. Drop him ? yeah it's a dream and that's all. It's sick, this obsession with playing Torres is sick.

Today's game was just another reminder that when us fans get our hopes up the team will always find ways of letting us down. I think the best thing we can do going into any game is believe we are going to lose because that is the only way we seem to get anything from the club these days.

Fed up with being let down by this club, it's frutrating and painful.

Edited by Scott Harris

Tonight made me realise how sick I am of Chelsea and the amount of rubbish that surrounds the club this season and I honestly cannot wait till it ends, the UCL feels like a lifetime away now as well.

Please get Ba in, and then Falcao in the summer.

Nothing will change, that striker will still play because it is demanded by those at the top. Drop him ? yeah it's a dream and that's all. It's sick, this obsession with playing Torres is sick.

Today's game was just another reminder that when us fans get our hopes up the team will always find ways of letting us down. I think the best thing we can do going into any game is believe we are going to lose because that is the only way we seem to get anything from the club these days.

Fed up with being let down by this club, it's frutrating and painful.

Roman and Rafa watch the same matches we do, I see the Ba signing and all the rumors of Falcao coming as signs that they've run out of patience with him, if Ba scores a few goals and plays well when given the chance, I can't see us dropping him for no reason.

Balls in his court IMO.

Edited by Jonty

Chin up?  No f**king way, I'm f**king seething at this result.  To put out a weakened team against struggling opposition/rivals who f**king hate us with a passion/Rednapp/ ad nauseum is the absolutely the worst mangerial descison you could ever make.  I have to live with these QPR c**ts gloading for the next ten f**king years, all you post 1995 glory hunters dont know what it f**king means to lose to c**ts like these, Man Utd, and Arsenal are all you f**king know about.  The people who run this club and install a c**t like this in charge should f**k right off now, or learn our f**king history.  I'm so f**king pissed off.

Edited by Peckham Blue

Scott - I am using a word to describe what he is. He is the reason that RDM was sacked. He is the cause of the current problems and the reason we have the FSW.

I know people who have passed due to cancer so believe me when I say I'm not intending to use it to offend people. It's a word I find that describes him and the problems.

Chin up?  No f**king way, I'm f**king seething at this result.  To put out a weakened team against struggling opposition/rivals who f**king hate us with a passion/Rednapp/ ad nauseum is the absolutely the worst mangerial descison you could ever make.  I have to live with these QPR c**ts gloading for the next ten f**king years, all you post 1995 glory hunters dont know what it f**king means to lose to c**ts like these, Man Utd, and Arsenal are all you f**king know about.  The people who run this club and install a c**t like this in charge should f**k right off now, or learn our f**king history.  I'm so f**king pissed off.

yeah mate clearly no-one here is gonna be happy about today, but what i'm saying is that with an actual striker it's going to get far better.

As for QPR, they won't have many bragging rights when they're back in the Championship next year.

Fair enough you are pissed, but having a go at us fans is pathetic. We are pissed as well, just because some were not fans before 1995 that doesn't mean we are not hurting just as much. Your anger shouldn't be aimed at the fans, that was uncalled for.

No, I am not getting my chin up anytime soon. I'm absolutely f**king devastated.

Not going to descend to the level out incandescent rage but my morale has been completely crushed. All of the fans who attended the game tonight deserve a god damn refund.

Weird how we've been perceived as being largely poor this season, and yet we're only 7 pts behind you now after tonight, but i think you may have a game in hand as well. Still not too bad at the moment, and if Danny S can add a few finishing touches we might get a bit more consistency from the team over the next few months.

Not sure if it was that Sunderland were so bad or we were that good, but some of our football was the best it's been for ages. Obviously you won't be feeling the same after that result against QPR, but doesn't a result like this come around for all of the 'top' teams from time to time? Be interesting to see how all this pans out for the remainder of the season.

Chins up....you are having a laugh

We are stuck with this calamitous manager, an aloof egocentric owner and his board of lackeys

Don't believe Ba will get a shot at starting in the prem, he's just insurance should you know who get injured

How has it gone from 1 of the best days of my/ our life(s) watching RDM hoist big ears to a few months later this pile of dog excrement ???

bigger picture guys....

I know it hurts now, but i think most of us realised this was a season of transistion....we are 4th, with a game in hand. and have a young team that is learning every game.

Whilst it sucks to lose to the scum that is QPR,  we are one game nearer to Rafa leaving, and one game nearer to being able to move on from this miserable season and the miserable decsions we have recently made.

Look at it this way: at least Tubby is one match closer to the sack.

That was the only thing I could think at FT. 

I hope Roman is happy now that his legendary impatience has, once again, made it harder for the squad to have success.

This scenario seems so tailor made for a nightmare that I am starting to wonder if Roman actually hates us all. 

Fair enough you are pissed, but having a go at us fans is pathetic. We are pissed as well, just because some were not fans before 1995 that doesn't mean we are not hurting just as much. Your anger shouldn't be aimed at the fans, that was uncalled for.

I was pissed at the time and even now I'm still f**king seething. I've always liked your posts Scott and wouldn't want to offend you personally but even today I'm seeing posts elsewhere about the worst result of the season being Corinthians or Man Utd and I just don't get it. Maybe I'm a bit of a dinosaur but beating local rivals comes above everything to me. The point I was trying to make is that the current breed of fans see Arsenal and Man Utd or Liverpool as a rivalry and I don't. Fair enought result son the pitch are more important than on the terraces but if it wasn't for the Ferdinand/Terry thing most wouldn't give a monkeys about about a result against QPR but being from and era where we lost to them many times cultimating in a 5-0 defeat which they've never stopped crowing about I'm not a happy chappy and last nights game on current form should have stuffed that right back down their gobby throats with interest thrown in and shut them up once and for all.