JT racist? What about FIFA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geezer

Senile old git
Messages
9,174
Reaction score
157
FIFA have apparently banned England from displaying poppies on their shirts when playing Spain next week. WTF!!! Surely that is racism of the highest order? The only positive I can take from it is that the press may (and I do stress may) just focus on that rather than the JT affair.

FIFA you really are a f**king disgrace!!

 
Racism or idiocy? Or a bit of both.

Typical FIFA.

 
How is it racist, I don't quite see it? Silly and needlessly priggish: oh yes, absolutely.

 
FIFA can f**k off honestly. It's a friendly England should where a coat and tie if they want to.

The idea of not being able to provide a simple gesture to remember those poor young men is a disgrace.

 
FIFA would probably not even exist if it hadn't been for the likes of those who paid the ultimate price for our freedom.

 
How is it racist, I don't quite see it? Silly and needlessly priggish: oh yes, absolutely.
You can bet your bottom dollar that if such a gesture had been made against any ethnic group then absolutely it would be deemed as racist. In this instance English people (of all ethnicities) are being discriminated against purely for wanting to remember those who sacrificed their lives. The world has gone f**king mad I tell you.

 
This is a complete joke, and if our fa allow themselves to be dictated to over this then ther at even more spineless than I thought.

 
Its all a bit pro-Hitler, but what more can you expect from them!

 
Please,please the F.A.,put the poppies on the shirt,just what the hell can those tossers do about it,(shame on them).

 
Yes, much as I hate to disagree with Geezer, I can't see that it's racist, for it's not targeting any particular race. If anything it seems to be setting out to offend absolutely everyone. What a totally moronic gesture! Have they lost touch with reality?

 
Easy way round it is have the Royal British Legion sponsor the national team for a week or so and use the poppy as its logo :biggrin: ........or just put one on anyway and tell fifa to deal with it.

 
Apparently they are afraid that if they allow this, other countries may want to wear an emblem that does not have the same symbolic as the poppy - easy cope out

Put it on the shirt and say f**k em - what can they do ban us from wearing a shirt in the EM

 
What those numbnuts at FIFA need to remember is that all those soldiers who lost their lives & any chance of a future,may well have been football fans to.

 
I've sobered up since I initially posted this but I'm still gggrrrrrrrrrrrr about it!! Whether or not this is racist it is morally wrong to deprive us of the right to pay our respects to those who laid down their lives not only for those in their own country but for everyone around the world.

 
The annoying thing is FIFA are basically saying it cant be used as its a political thing, when its anything but. Theres nothing political, racist or anything like that about it.

 
Is there a FIFA email address that we can inundate with emails expressing our indignation at their crass stupidity? There is nothing remotely political about the poppy - it is a symbol of gratitude to those who dies to save the free world.

 
Who is this idiot Lord Ousley or Lord f**kface, whatever his name is. He can go to bloody hell.

 
Is there a FIFA email address that we can inundate with emails expressing our indignation at their crass stupidity? There is nothing remotely political about the poppy - it is a symbol of gratitude to those who dies to save the free world.
Yes. The address is Seppblatterisabigfatw**ker.com

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top