What TV Show Are You Waarching?

Messages
23,453
Reaction score
2,439
We have one for movies so why not TV shows.

I've been burning my way through White Collar on Netflix, really really enjoying it.

 
Watched first episode of Mr Robot, it was excellent but then I found it was a leaked episode and the season doesn't start until the 24th. Going to be a long wait.

 
Game of Thrones weekly.

The Pacific boxset.

House of Cards on Netflix.

And of course The Chase!

 
Was the start of Humans any good? Meant to watch it.

 
Thanks for reminding me gonna set that in to tape now
Interesting that you use the word "tape" BW. I work away a lot and often find myself phoning the Mrs and asking her to set the tape to record whatever when in fact what I mean is set the Sky+!!

There seem to be more and more good drama's on lately - particularly on Sky. But the ONE programme I look forward to watching every week when I'm home at the weekend is Modern Family. So well written, funny and at times moving and the only show I can think of where I actually like every character.

 
I was enjoying Atlantis greatly until they canceled it. Serves me right for getting too attached to a BBC one show I guess, they get cancelled all the time. 

 
I'm thinking about starting Penny Dreadful. Heard good things about it, it's available on Sky Box Sets.

Modern Family is a great laugh.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that you use the word "tape" BW. I work away a lot and often find myself phoning the Mrs and asking her to set the tape to record whatever when in fact what I mean is set the Sky+!!

There seem to be more and more good drama's on lately - particularly on Sky. But the ONE programme I look forward to watching every week when I'm home at the weekend is Modern Family. So well written, funny and at times moving and the only show I can think of where I actually like every character.
Haha guess I'm stuck in the old ways of recording on VHS so still use the old words I totally meant record it on Sky

 
Currently watching Sense8 on Netflix, about 4/5 episodes in.... It's okay but nothing is really happening, bit too much of a slow burner really. 

Working my way through Brooklyn 99 season two, very funny surprisingly better than I expected as a series.  

 
Currently watching Sense8 on Netflix, about 4/5 episodes in.... It's okay but nothing is really happening, bit too much of a slow burner really. 

Working my way through Brooklyn 99 season two, very funny surprisingly better than I expected as a series.  
Felt the same way, I rolled my eyes when I saw the promo. Watched the debut episode cause there was nothing else on and I actually really liked it, Rosa Diaz is the best part about the show though.

 
Felt the same way, I rolled my eyes when I saw the promo. Watched the debut episode cause there was nothing else on and I actually really liked it, Rosa Diaz is the best part about the show though.
Rosa is hot, she could abuse me all night long ;)

I started to watch the series because of Andre Braugher, I just re-watched the full Homicide series when this was launched.

 
Brooklyn Nine Nine is amazing, it's only behind the Goldbergs for me in top comedy series on right now

 
  • Like
Reactions: dkw
Felt the same way, I rolled my eyes when I saw the promo. Watched the debut episode cause there was nothing else on and I actually really liked it, Rosa Diaz is the best part about the show though.
It has a bit of the Father Ted about. 

On paper the concept sounds pretty lame and done to death (Jokes about Irish priests oh ha de ha).

But Brooklyn 99 has a fantastic cast, all the characters are well written and it continues to surprise me how funny it is... Terry Crews is my personal highlight, really makes me laugh. 

 
It has a bit of the Father Ted about. 

On paper the concept sounds pretty lame and done to death (Jokes about Irish priests oh ha de ha).

But Brooklyn 99 has a fantastic cast, all the characters are well written and it continues to surprise me how funny it is... Terry Crews is my personal highlight, really makes me laugh.
Easily my favourite thing on TV at the moment, since Vikings finished. I love the 2 sh*tty cops, even more so since one admitted they balls up on purpose...
 
Back
Top