£100 million to splash for Ancelotti?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering we've signed Zhirkov who do u guys think will have a better year Malouda or Zhirkov and who shuld be our 1st choice left winger
Well who knows if we have signed him or not but I'm really glad if we did. Zhirkov is brilliant player yet to peak. If we have signed him we have sone what was needed. Get cover for Ash and competition for Malouda. Very smart IMO.

I hope they will be competing head to head so both will be in great shape all the time. That is the ideal situation anyway. Malouda wull start and if he is misfiring Zhirkov will be used as sub after 60mins,

If we end up signing Zhirkov, Sturridge and one star quality player I will be very happy. And also get rid of the older players..

 
I would be very unhappy if Coley was sold. He is one of those players who can open the door with a bit of skill or a deadly pass. His pass to Drogba against Valencia (i believe) was outstanding.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top