14/15 Kit News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I think one reason for the shirts to be tight is because it is harder for opponent to grab it during corner kicks and other battles. The other reason must be it is nicer for the ladieeees.
Well, I do feel that the Puma shirts won the WC, not Germany :blush2:

Wasn't the idea of tight shirts taken over from rugby, like Evissy said, to make it harder to get hold of an opponent?

 
I wouldn't worry too much. Unless we're playing Torquay, or ... Brazil. I can't think of a fixture that we'd be wearing this.

Are Torquay even Blue and Yellow anymore?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The home and away kits are great, particularly the away one. I don't tend to buy Chelsea kits any more because they're so extortionately priced but I love yellow kits so much that I might just have to.

Is the third kit really that bad? I think it looks okay. I've certainly seen worse; it's nowhere near the catastrophes that were Liverpool's away kits last season, and it's not even close to being the worst Chelsea kit of recent seasons.

 
The most amusing thing about the 3rd kit is that some people will actually buy it! Terrible shirt.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top