The Brit
Legend
- Messages
- 12,712
- Reaction score
- 2,611
Generally I laugh off any insult directed at me for being Chelsea fan, mostly because it's true and sometimes you have to love who you are.. but the "no history" line, especially from Scousers, really grinds my gearsHistory..what history? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dlmKpC6p65w
To be honest, i don't even understand where it comes from, i don't even think rival fans understand it either, they just use it to try and insult us. I mean, if we have no history, then can't the same be said for pretty much every other club ?Generally I laugh off any insult directed at me for being Chelsea fan, mostly because it's true and sometimes you have to love who you are.. but the "no history" line, especially from Scousers, really grinds my gears
They are just seething we were the first club where a billionaire came in and splashed millions on us.To be honest, i don't even understand where it comes from, i don't even think rival fans understand it either, they just use it to try and insult us. I mean, if we have no history, then can't the same be said for pretty much every other club ?
these were my days at the bridge and the team never quite ticked when wisey was missingGreat moment, comes on and 30 seconds later, it's 1-0. Not a bad pass from Dennis though, I recently started to re-watch all of the season reviews from 89 onwards and lost count of the amount assists he got, must be near the top ten, still people think all he did was kick people.
wisey was very much underrated.....far more skillful with the ball than he`s given credited for....when the foreigners started to come in the mid-nineties.....who kept his place?Great moment, comes on and 30 seconds later, it's 1-0. Not a bad pass from Dennis though, I recently started to re-watch all of the season reviews from 89 onwards and lost count of the amount assists he got, must be near the top ten, still people think all he did was kick people.