- Messages
- 22,723
- Reaction score
- 6,608
Two countries that have never won the World Cup meaning we will have a brand new winner. Also, somewhat bizarrely, this is the first time Spain and Holland have faced each other in any Word Cup or European Championship match.
My heart wants Holland to win but, with apologies to Val, I think Spain are going to do it. It will be interesting to see if Holland stick with Boulahrouz who I thought was man of the match in the semi final or if van der Wiel is recalled after his suspension.
Spain will surely keep Torres on the bench and reward Pedro for his excellent performance against Germany by keeping him in the starting line up.
My heart wants Holland to win but, with apologies to Val, I think Spain are going to do it. It will be interesting to see if Holland stick with Boulahrouz who I thought was man of the match in the semi final or if van der Wiel is recalled after his suspension.
Spain will surely keep Torres on the bench and reward Pedro for his excellent performance against Germany by keeping him in the starting line up.