2012 Membership with Chelsea TV online - worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedave

Gold Member
Messages
6,493
Reaction score
4,512
Basic memberships are £25 next season but for an extra fiver you get access to Chelsea TV's online service. I've never had Chelsea TV before so am wondering if people here find it (the online service) useful?

 
I've fallen for that marketing ploy. For a trial year, I shelled out 30 instead of 25 quid, for the few matches that aren't shown on tv, but hopefully streamed on Chelsea TV.

 
I wish Virgin Media would carry Chelsea TV, watching it on my PC is a nightmare.

 
I had it last season and gave up my cable option for it, wish I'd not bothered now, although it's only an extra fiver it's really not even worth that much.

 
Just watch chelsea tv on a stream. Win win imo.the stream is always good quality as well.

 
its £5 extra! If you like watching the youth & reserves as well as the post match phone ins, its well worth it, it really depends on how tight you are.

 
as a duck's arse :)

I'm not fussed either way about youth/reserve games and hate phone ins. Gonna give it a miss then I think, only 5 quid but this club's had more than enough cash out of me.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top