2018/2019 Premier League "prediction" for chelsea

At which position in the table will chelsea end up this season (2018/2019)

  • Champions + cups/UEL

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Champions only

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Vice Champions

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Top 4

    Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Top 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Outside the top 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    24
  • Poll closed .

Londonisblue

First Team Squad
Messages
1,979
Reaction score
771
After 8 games, where do you think Chelsea will end up? 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
We are the most unpredictable team i can think of

i think top four is certain if things go right maybe challenge till the end

i doubt we'll win any cups this season

 
I think we are being seriously underrated by pundits and fans alike.  We have been playing some incredible stuff and it seems to be flying under the radar.  We are 9/1 to win the league on WillHill, thinking of sticking a tenner on. 

 
Top 4. We’ll challenge for the cups but the lack of a consistent striker will probably be our downfall. 

Now, if our midfield starts producing goals, then I think we’ll probably win a cup; hopefully Europa League.

But, if Giroud and Morata kick off and start steadily scoring goals, then the league can be ours. We will be deadly if our strikers come around. 

 
top 4 and 3 cups. Champions of England - City. Champions league - Juventus or PSG. Carling Cup - Chelsea. FA Cup - Chelsea, Europa League - Chelsea. Premier league - 2nd spot. 

If we do season  like Liverpool's in 2001, I'd be very happy. 

 
Top 4 which is optimistic for me considering I had us finishing 5th/6th before a ball was kicked. That said I still think there's room for improvement and we seem to be getting the rub of the green so far this season (i.e. Southampton missed a few sitters against us). It may just be me but we also seem to be getting our fair share of referee decisions going for us. I still think it's City's to lose but I think we'll be there or thereabouts.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top