2034 world cup

Having watched every World Cup since 1970 I could be very old come the World Cup in 2034!

 
Not sure I’ll make that…… a bit of a shame that I never saw a World Cup in England but I’ll live with it (no pun) 

 
Not sure I’ll make that…… a bit of a shame that I never saw a World Cup in England but I’ll live with it (no pun) 
Great Britain and Ireland would make an excellent host combo.

 
I didn't even know 2030 is actually a thing 😊
Paraguay, Uruguay, and Argentina kick off the tournament in South America before it moves to Europe. ( Spain Portugal Morocco).  Wtf ?

Those 3 qualify automatically, all to do with the centenary of the tournament 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wish 2030 was exclusively hosted by Uruguay to properly mark 100 years since the first World Cup.

2034 World Cup sounds like 2022 on steroids.

 
Confirmed today.

Saudi Arabia to host the 2034 World Cup, in an uncontested bid.

The FA unsurprisingly are expected to support the decision.

Norway are questioning the process etc etc .

The 2030 WC will be played in South America, North Africa and Europe.

FIFA obviously doing their best to cut back on travel costs 🤣🤣

 
Disgraceful.

A Super League and moving football out of FIFA's hands can't come sooner enough.

 
I suppose they will move it to the middle of season again.

 
4 October 2023 it was announced that Spain, Portugal and Morocco would host the majority of the 2030 FIFA World Cup in a unanimous decision from the FIFA Council, with one "celebratory game" each being held in Uruguay, Argentina and Paraguay.[79]

2030 Results

 
Back
Top