21 pop groups

Bottom left hand corner really pissing me off, I feel I should know a band with sea gulls in the title. And the ones with the doors and the knees are screaming at me to answer them but I just can't think of anything that fits
The Doors!

Flock of Seagulls?

 
The Doors!

Flock of Seagulls?
sh*t, the riders of storm guys

200.gif


 
This sh*t so addictive but really frustrating....someone needs to come on here and fill in my blanks before kick off or this is all I'm going to be thinking of all match 

 
@coco you are an evil bastard, you c**t... my wife has just said britney as if it's the most obvious thing in the world

 
she got all the brains in the partnership then  :laugh2:
In my defence it says groups

But yeh she does.

But I'd like to see her wire up a circuit board without trying herself or setting fire to the house

 
In my defence it says groups

But yeh she does.

But I'd like to see her wire up a circuit board without trying herself or setting fire to the house
And who plays her music you thicko ?  :laugh2:

 
Back
Top