Zola
I am Zola.
- Messages
- 20,806
- Reaction score
- 3,097
How I long for the days of 4 - 3 - 3.
Everyone seems to be playing 4-2-3-1 these days and for the most part its making for some sh*t football to watch. 6 defenders and 4 attackers isn't going to inspire regular exciting football.
There was a time when I would sit and watch pretty much any match going on TV. Now I find I cannot sit and concentrate on most of it without getting mighty bored, finding other, more productive things to do!!
Everyone seems to be playing 4-2-3-1 these days and for the most part its making for some sh*t football to watch. 6 defenders and 4 attackers isn't going to inspire regular exciting football.
There was a time when I would sit and watch pretty much any match going on TV. Now I find I cannot sit and concentrate on most of it without getting mighty bored, finding other, more productive things to do!!