'5 Transfer moves for Chelsea this summer'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It reads very well but I comprehensively disagree with almost every point you've made!

 
Cheers for reading, it was only a quick piece, what do you think the team needs this Summer?

 
You should research more before writing opinion pieces like this:

For example your section "#4) Clear out the ‘excess wages’", most the players you listed are out of contract when the season is over. Ferreira, Malouda, Turnbull, Hilario and Benayoun being the players in question. 

For me, I would also steer clear from making jibes at the current players as it gives your piece the impression that you are as concerned with making jokes as you are with discussing football. 

 
Thanks ForeverCarefree, yeah it really was a rushed piece, if you look at some of my other pieces I usually do a lot of research, just been out for a bit, was trying to get back into the swing of things with quite a light-hearted piece, cheers for the feedback, duly noted. 

 
While I agree with your first point you shouldn't be so insulting about a current Chelsea player.

As to the 2nd point, i've heard nothing of us being linked with anything of the 3 and they'd probably each rate quite lowly on peoples lists for a new holding midfielder.

I disagree entirely with the 3rd point, send him back out on loan.

4th point is going to happen regardless as most of them are out of contract.

5th point is fairly obvious although we do have Lukaku back (who escaped a mention in the entire article), and I doubt anyone would want to see Weimann/Higuain/Sanchez as a candidate for keeping him out of the team.

 
Not a good article, Journinho, but good effort nonetheless. I echo the thoughts of the posters above.

Referring to Turnbull as an 'infection' almost made me stop reading, but i wanted to see if you redeemed yourself later on...

(You didn't)

 
JOURNINHO

Will Follis – aspiring journalist.

Nothing Found

Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.

.........

So it is going to be a quiet summer at Chelsea then...

 
Well that was a short journalistic journey, why invite people to read then take it done almost immediately

after a few readers give their opinions?

 
Sorry if I came over as aggressive in my post, I wasn't implying you should take it down, just trying to give some friendly advice.

Unless you're doing some more research then putting a new one up, in which case I look forward to reading the next one.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top