57 varieties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lofty

First Team Regular
Messages
5,326
Reaction score
0
and more.

Apparently Liversh*te are taking Mancs Untied to a tribunal to be allowed to sign Heinze. Am I missing something or is this bloke still under contract? So he/they are actually going to court to protest that his current employers want him to stick to the terms of his contract?

Is this another case of one rule for The Historically Rightful Rulers of The Known Universe and another rule for every other poor unworthy historically challenged club you can think of?

 
Heinze is claiming that he has a "letter" from Utd saying he would be allowed to leave if any club offered more than £6mil. Should be interesting to see them fight it out over a player who has been playing like sh*t over the past year or so.

 
I hope Hienze screws united for millions, gets his move to Liverpool and is a comlpete flop.

perfect.

 
Heinze is claiming that he has a "letter" from Utd saying he would be allowed to leave if any club offered more than ?6mil. Should be interesting to see them fight it out over a player who has been playing like sh*t over the past year or so.
Exactly right. He's been rubbish the last few times I've seen him.

 
I rate Heinze and I think he would be a valuable acquisition for Liverpool.

If the terms of his contract with United do restrict him in the way they are suggesting then I can understand why they are digging their heels in - after all they don't want to see Liverpool beat them to second place
icon_wink.gif
- however it it doesn't restrict him then they don't have a leg to stand on and I can understand why Heinze is taking it to a tribunal.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top