66/1 Quadruple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamantium83

New Signing
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
66/1 for the Quad this season, surely it can't be done? Although if we stay injury free a treble is a possibility. What do you think?

 
Nah, just too difficult; would be amazing though. There'll be periods where we'll be playing Premier League on Saturday, Champions League on Wednesday, FA Cup on saturday and the team just doesn't have it in them to do that, such a massive ask. Plus, fixtures in the league could be pushed forward if we have to play the capital one cup final, meaning we'll have more league games to play in midweek.

 
No. Requires too much luck and we used a few year's supply up in 2012.

 
I think league, Fa Cup and League cup is a slim possibility. Hard to see past Real in the CL though.

 
Usually, I would never ever do this... I also haven't told anyone apart from you people here on the shedend.

I did a stupid £15 bet early in the season for a laugh, us to do the treble at 66/1, so the odds have shortened a bit since then!

Its a silly bet, and I know it most likely wont come off, BUT.....if it does that's a nice £1005 and a serious bottle of champagne on the night.

 
Yep, the three biggies. Whats the odds on mine now? If you are going to do it you may as well take the quadruple in, its the easiest and most likely of the bunch.

 
66-1 on the quad is two shorot - need to double it to get serious action and I don't think it's dooable... fingers crossed for Zola

 
Treble is down to 40/1 so fairly shortened since you placed. Good luck, we'd all be celebrating that win!

 
I think the league cup is in the bag from looking at the teams that are left. A double is doable and id be perfectly happy with that

 
I'd be happy with any double that includes the league. In fact I'd be happy with the league full stop.

 
Usually, I would never ever do this... I also haven't told anyone apart from you people here on the shedend.

I did a stupid £15 bet early in the season for a laugh, us to do the treble at 66/1, so the odds have shortened a bit since then!

Its a silly bet, and I know it most likely wont come off, BUT.....if it does that's a nice £1005 and a serious bottle of champagne on the night.
Ooohhh, imagine..!

 
If we win anything I'll be happy.
I just won 50 euros on a 5 euro scratchy thingy. I was hoping for high enough winnings to pay off my mortgage and retire early, as work has been awful lately. Instead, I will have to drink away my winnings and forget I have a job.But that is probably not what you meant.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I would be happy if we just won the league title.

 
If we win anything I'll be happy.
Feels exactly the same I want Jose to win something to stop people going around saying that he hasn't won anything 'since his return '!!! and of course for the players and this amazing team he built to have something in the bag to keep them motivated to win more and do better :)

 
The one thing I really want to win each season is the league. The rest is a cherry on top of the cake.

 
All this talk of the Quad, it seems to come up whenever there is a team doing well, and still in competitions.  We're only half way through, and it's already a topic of conversation?

I can't see it.  We've recently done the Double, a couple of times, but even that's a major achievement.

Cup competitions don't always see the best team win (Liverpool in the CL 2005, us in the CL 2012, Wigan FA Cup 2013).  It's too much a case of  everything having to go perfect, and then to have that happen 3 times (the three Cup competitions) and then win the League...nah, it's as irritating as the "Invincible's" chat.

That being said...best of luck Zola

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top