A ginger Chelsea XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backbiter

An Untouchable
Messages
8,519
Reaction score
4,146
With the signing of Steve Sidwell, we can almost name an entire Chelsea XI of redheads. I'm struggling for three:

1. Roger Freestone

2. Gareth Hall

3.

4. Steve Sidwell

5. Erland Johnsen

6.

7.David Hopkin

8. Duncan Shearer

9. David Speedie

10. Ray Lewington

11.

 
Steve Livingstone.

Also wasnt Dale Jasper ginger ?

 
David Hopkin...ladies man!!!

david_hopkin.jpg


As someone once said, 'surely this is the unaccepatble face of the beautiful game'...

 
I recall Hopkin being utterley sh*te for us.

He did go on to become a half decent player for Palace, Leeds and(i think) Bradford though.

 
David Hopkin...ladies man!!!
david_hopkin.jpg


As someone once said, 'surely this is the unaccepatble face of the beautiful game'...
This thread is nearly putting me off football
icon_eek.gif


 
Forsell??

Fleck??

Andy Townsend and Tony Cascarino.......

.....Alright they wern't ginger but they wern't f**king Irish either!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
Couldve sworn he was oh well.

Yes, he was indeed a sh*t sandwich.

 
I was definitely not making the ginger = sh!t connection (although the evidence of the right back is pretty overwhelming IMO).

I don't think Fleck can be classed as ginger. As for Steve Livingstone I have no idea. I'll try and find evidence.

24livingstone270.jpg


Yes, he qualifies, but can't break into the forward line of Speedie, Shearer and Hopkin

 
Livingstone was a joke.

I think he played one game for us.

We swapped him for Le Saux and then sold him the next season for about 100k and not so long later we re-signed Le Saux for 5 million.

Genius.

 
Interesting article HERE on socially accepted prejudices - Gingerism, Scousism, Teetotalism, Single Parentism and Singletonism.

What shocked me about this is that a ginger haired family in Newcastle were actually forced to move home no less than three times because the local Geordie halfwits objected to their hair colour.

Unbelievable but true.

 
How about John McNaught (RIP) and Joey Jones? Pretty sure both of them would qualify.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top