A**x v Chelsea (CL) Wed 23rd Oct 17:55 GMT

REMINDER: This game starts at 5:55PM UK Time.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not confident for this between our defensive situation and Kante not playing. Need a huge performance from the lads.

Up the Chels.

 
Chelsea XI to face A**x: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Hudson-Odoi, Kovacic, Jorginho, Alonso, Willian, Abraham, Mount

 
I believe we can win if the back 4 plays well thats the key for me, we have the talent to match and beat A**x. COME ON CHELSEA!!!!

 
I love the way Lampard is going on about his business, the youth revolution and our style of football.  I however think that he needs to keep things fresh.  He needs to be rotating Michy, Pulisic, Pedro into the team cause i just can't help but fear that these kids will burn out or we will simply get figured out by the opposition if we don't do some rotation and keep the whole squad sharp.  

I really hope these are just my fears and I am wrong! 

 
Looking forward to seeing how we get on tonight! I would have liked to see a little rotation, maybe Pulisic starting would have been nice as he played his part in helping us get the win at the weekend. Nonetheless let’s go Chels!!!!

 
We will win this I just have that feeling so let's get 6 points from the next two CL games

 
Anyone ever been on the match chat on the official app? It’s makes you thankful for this place let me tell you!

 
Back
Top