After a visit to the spurs forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyN

An Untouchable
Messages
9,545
Reaction score
443
vBulletin Message

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

It was worth it...

CHAMPIONES! CHAMPIONES! OLE OLE OLE!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh we needn't worry about that small Europa outfit, bigger fish to fry.

Wembley 2013!

 
I visited one last year to try and discuss the Modric saga. They were not exactly welcoming.

 
I confess to going on to RAWK on Monday and reading what was posted on Saturday night as the pens were being taken...Hilarious stuff, from the crowing when Mata missed his, to the realisation and dawning horror, that we were probably going to win...

I try to stay off other fans websites and I never ever post stuff on them, but that was a funny read...

 
To be honest thats no better than the QPR fan coming here. Why waste your time.

 
I confess to going on to RAWK on Monday and reading what was posted on Saturday night as the pens were being taken...Hilarious stuff, from the crowing when Mata missed his, to the realisation and dawning horror, that we were probably going to win...

I try to stay off other fans websites and I never ever post stuff on them, but that was a funny read...
I was sent a link to that thread.

It's frightening how so many people, could have such hatred in them.........The scousers have all these trophies, yet

they are obsessed with us? I even recall them nicknaming Bertrand "Plastic Bertrand", strange, miserable, self pity bunch.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I confess to going on to RAWK on Monday and reading what was posted on Saturday night as the pens were being taken...Hilarious stuff, from the crowing when Mata missed his, to the realisation and dawning horror, that we were probably going to win...

I try to stay off other fans websites and I never ever post stuff on them, but that was a funny read...
RAWK should be on GOLD or DAVE, it's that funny.

 
RAWK is hilarious

http://twitter.com/#!/rawk_meltdown

Personal favourite quotes so far:

1. "F**k off Chelsea FC you aint got no history!"

2. "(On Chelsea winning the Champions League) Biggest European Cup fluke since '99."

But this is just amazing:

"Liverpool fans have been held in high regard all over the world for our dignity, knowledge and our lack of bitterness"

Hahahahahaahaha

 
RAWK is hilarious

http://twitter.com/#!/rawk_meltdown

Personal favourite quotes so far:

1. "F**k off Chelsea FC you aint got no history!"

2. "(On Chelsea winning the Champions League) Biggest European Cup fluke since '99."

But this is just amazing:

"Liverpool fans have been held in high regard all over the world for our dignity, knowledge and our lack of bitterness"

Hahahahahaahaha
To be fair to that last comment about the fans, he went on to say the way their fans are acting now are pathetic when they where considered like that.

Also right after we won they where generally pretty congratulatory then all the bitters came in

But since we're CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE who cares

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top