Al-Hilal v Chelsea (CWC) Wed 9th Feb 2022 16:30 GMT

That's not dangerous for Saudi but for the other guys...

 
Let's just get this one in the bag, then we can say we've done it.  Had we already won it in 2012, I would say I'd be more up for winning the league cup.

 
Typical...

UAE is usually very safe. I am supposed to be heading out there in a few days for a week or 2 but looks like I'm staying behind now. So yes, I'm with moving the match to West London pls. 

 
First game of the competition kicks off today.

16:30 Al Jazira (Hosts Champions) vs Pirae (Oceania).

Something to have on in the background if you're working from home.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
First game of the competition kicks off today.

16:30 Al Jazira (Hosts Champions) vs Pirae (Oceania).

Something to have on in the background if you're working from home.
I’m walking home right now but knowing this massive game kicks off in half an hour is enough to make me break into a sprint!

 
A couple of Chelsea fans I know from my local pub are going out next week. Will be interesting to know what they think of the tournament. Hopefully they will see us lift the trophy and make it the full set.

 
I’ve done how made it home and had a shower in time for kick off but I can’t find it anywhere! Oh well - Tipping Point it is!

 
Winners of AL Jazira vs Pirae (currently at 2-0) then play AL-Hilal. The winner of that faces us in the semi.

The other game has Al Ahly vs Monterrey. Winner faces Palmerias. 

We definitely got the better side of the draw. Provided we don't mess it up the final won't be a cake walk though, 3 decent sides in the heat is an advantage for any of the 3.

 
Back
Top