Alexandre Lacazette to Chelsea

Would rather take Fekir from them tbh. Lacazette is a great player but won't sit on the bench or unlodge Diego. 

 
Not the striker we need. Only 1.75 and i dont want second Falcao. Goal is a goal in every league. But come on Falcao was terrible in England, and now it`s a leading goalscorer in French league ...

 
Good player, but if we didnt have Bats I would have loved to have Lacazette, but with bats i dont see a point unless Costa leaves for China or another club

 
I'm surprised that we're not going after Lacazette. Quality striker, goal machine and perfectly will suit our system. Great technique, good speed, great finishing and skilful player.

I like Lukaku as well, but I believe we could pay much less for Lacazette. Having Lacazette, Batshuayi, Abraham and Traore are good enough to run strong in 4 competitions.

 
I don't think we would sign lacazette if we already have bats. I would say bats and lukaku both offer something different. Whether we will look towards morata too who knows. 

 
I'm surprised that we're not going after Lacazette. Quality striker, goal machine and perfectly will suit our system. Great technique, good speed, great finishing and skilful player.

I like Lukaku as well, but I believe we could pay much less for Lacazette. Having Lacazette, Batshuayi, Abraham and Traore are good enough to run strong in 4 competitions.
Having those 4 strikers almost guarantees the quality at CF will drop tbh. I'd take Lacazette if he was being brought in to support another top class striker. Not to be the main man who Batshuayi supports.

 
In the last 3 seasons lacazette has scored 89 goals, 23 of them though we're penalties. I like him as a player though, but I dont know if he would be good enough to lead the line here, especially at the 60/70m price tag being banded around. 

I read that aubemayang could be an option. He would be perfect imo. 

 
Announced he's leaving at the end of the season. Sure they'll be lots of takers. 

 
Athletico can't sign him now, there ban wasn't overturned.  37 goals in all comps last season. Also he has scored 20+ league goals in each of the last three seasons he's a total no brainer.. he's a quality player no doubt about it. Calling him the French Darren bent is so blind ! 

Tolliso and lacazette for traore and zouma + cash and we have sorted a huge amount of our business out. 

 
Athletico can't sign him now, there ban wasn't overturned.  37 goals in all comps last season. Also he has scored 20+ league goals in each of the last three seasons he's a total no brainer.. he's a quality player no doubt about it. Calling him the French Darren bent is so blind ! 

Tolliso and lacazette for traore and zouma + cash and we have sorted a huge amount of our business out. 


In an ideal world that happens, but the chances of it actually happening are probably very slim

 
Athletico can't sign him now, there ban wasn't overturned.  37 goals in all comps last season. Also he has scored 20+ league goals in each of the last three seasons he's a total no brainer.. he's a quality player no doubt about it. Calling him the French Darren bent is so blind ! 

Tolliso and lacazette for traore and zouma + cash and we have sorted a huge amount of our business out. 
so about that name....

 
Back
Top