Ruh Buh Juh First Team Regular Messages 5,288 Reaction score 24 Apr 28, 2011 #3 This has to be a joke? When I read it I thought he must be impressive, but he kicked a ball into a box 3 times. I'm astounded.
This has to be a joke? When I read it I thought he must be impressive, but he kicked a ball into a box 3 times. I'm astounded.
loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,720 Reaction score 6,605 Apr 29, 2011 #6 A strong suspicion of handball there - damn this corrupt sport. Is this really the world we want to live in?
A strong suspicion of handball there - damn this corrupt sport. Is this really the world we want to live in?
The Moos An Untouchable Messages 9,670 Reaction score 66 Apr 29, 2011 #8 I say buy him now! We need someone who can score on freekicks
Andreas First Team Regular Messages 7,779 Reaction score 285 Apr 29, 2011 #9 Hilarious, what if he ends up wanting to do ballet when he gets a bit older or hates fotball? lol