Anthony Taylor

Apparently Taylor and his family were harassed by Roma fans at the airport.

Imagine if the calls he has made against us had been done to a club with an Ultras fanbase like a Roma or Lazio. He literally would have been crucified....

 
Can't stand him as a ref, but I don't think he got much wrong last night. I know Roma were looking for a penalty for handball, but I thought that would have been really harsh.

 
Can't stand him as a ref, but I don't think he got much wrong last night. I know Roma were looking for a penalty for handball, but I thought that would have been really harsh.
the thing is that in UEFA competitions refs follow UEFA law and not Premiere league law which is more subjective when comes to handball in penalty area. this is a penalty by all means by UEFA laws. seen it noumerous times given for only minimum touch of a hand. penalty at 1:0 lead for sure is a game changer

 
Apparently Taylor and his family were harassed by Roma fans at the airport.

Imagine if the calls he has made against us had been done to a club with an Ultras fanbase like a Roma or Lazio. He literally would have been crucified....
I feel bad for his family but not the c*nt himself. He deserves everything he gets, I’ll let it slide if ref has one or two bad games but not that prick, seems to be every single game. F*ck him.

 
I forget who Taylor supports, but he has had it out for us for a long, long time. Makes sense he targets a Chelsea legend like Jose.

 
I feel bad for his family but not the c*nt himself. He deserves everything he gets, I’ll let it slide if ref has one or two bad games but not that prick, seems to be every single game. F*ck him.
I feel bad for the kids. His wife and him should know better than to take them in to such a situation where their corrupt dad could be called out by Ultras. 

 
Can’t support heckling an individual.. it’s UEFA who appointed him and premier league who protect and nominate him.. 

it’s their fault to put such an incompetent ref in charge.. he is just simply unbelievably incompetent.. I remember against city when TT was incharge.. Zouma literally judo dragged sterling and he didn’t give them a penalty.. I absolutely agree we have been the victims of an individual who just doesn’t know what he is doing.. also I think pool have been hit by his referring 

but he is an easy target.. I love the beautiful game and without refs it won’t be possible and they are in integral part of the drama and emotion around it.. 

I will never support this or call it deserved.. you want to target .. target the UEFA not the ref .

 
He's been unbelievably bad on Chelsea, almost topping that Chris Foy guy. PL should just avoid him referring our games, just to avoid any controversy for their own sanity. I think anything said during the game or post match conference is 'fair' game, as long as with controlled language ( all of our managers have been able to do that). But to go after him in the car park is  just a step too far, and few could argue those mobs are not influenced via Jose's behavior

 
I feel bad for the kids. His wife and him should know better than to take them in to such a situation where their corrupt dad could be called out by Ultras. 
Surely you don't mean to blame the victims?

Harrassing someone, even if it's an incompetent referee, is just not on. It's frightening in itself, and it only needs a spark to get out of hand completely and for people to get seriously hurt.

 
Surely you don't mean to blame the victims?

Harrassing someone, even if it's an incompetent referee, is just not on. It's frightening in itself, and it only needs a spark to get out of hand completely and for people to get seriously hurt.
I completely agree. For me outside the football pitch and press conference the game is done. 

 
Surely you don't mean to blame the victims?

Harrassing someone, even if it's an incompetent referee, is just not on. It's frightening in itself, and it only needs a spark to get out of hand completely and for people to get seriously hurt.
Certain clubs have some rather extreme elements to their fanbase, Roma are one of those clubs. 

I am not justifying what happened to Taylors family, it is not right and should not happen. What I am saying though is it is well known that Roma have a section of Ultras and it should not have been lost on Taylor that, should events go against them especially given who their manager is, they could be sparked.

I know you can say this is all good in hindsight but were I him I would not want to risk my family around such people.

 
On the other hand , the fans of teams who benefit from his dodgy decisions must be delighted with him.

Didn't think he was particularly poor the other night,  Mourinho must be relieved that his team's awful performance and the behaviour of himself and the players are overshadowed by the supposed Ref's bias. Certainly I dread him reffing our games, but at least he is consistant 😄😄😄

 
I feel bad for the kids. His wife and him should know better than to take them in to such a situation where their corrupt dad could be called out by Ultras. 
Don't agree mate . I don't like him , but there was no corruption the other night. . It's rare for a ref to be attacked at an airport, it looked like they knew what flight he was on . What sort of man uses violence against a guy with his family in tow ?

About time Roma were penalised for their fans behaviour, it's been going on for decades .

 
He's just not a good ref, with something going on with us.

But Liverpool and Klopp think the same.

And United fans. And Citeh fans.

In fact I reckon he is so bad that in every game he refs fans must believe he had some sort of agenda against one or even both teams !

 
Don't agree mate . I don't like him , but there was no corruption the other night. . It's rare for a ref to be attacked at an airport, it looked like they knew what flight he was on . What sort of man uses violence against a guy with his family in tow ?

About time Roma were penalised for their fans behaviour, it's been going on for decades .
But that Is my point. Roma fans have been like this for a long time, don't risk your family around them, they are too important, or at least they should be.

Taylor has been in and around the game long enough to know what Roma fans can be like.

 
Back
Top