Anybody caught your eye at the World Cup?

TheFunkeyGibbon

First Team Squad
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
124
We need to find someone to bolster our team and this isn't a bad scouting opportunity.

That Matic fellow for Serbia looks good... [emoji849]

 
 Modric against the Argies .... not just that goal I have never seen a creative player boss a midfield like that before

 
Lozano, Rebic, Shaqiri, Golovin, SMS in the Costa Rica match, our boy Diego

Honestly, I agree, it has been slightly underwhelming but still entertaining.

 
NINTCHDBPICT000414839580.jpg


 
I've gotta say, as an Australian, watching our games, Aaron Mooy has been genuinely good against France and Denmark. I wouldn't suggest signing him, but he would probably work in a midfield two or three.

 
Pogba. I hate his laidback devil may care attitude and the slow af jogging but when he's on it, he's as close to a WC CM as you can get.

Overall though this World Cup is meh. It's like everyone decent bar Modric for now had their form dropped off a cliff.

Hate the fact that Levy sold Modric to Real just because he doesn't want to sell him to us.

 
I'm sure you could find many of them without much effort. I dunno what's in the air in Russia, but every other woman is model-esque. 
I bet they are getting some State Funding - to boost tourism.

It's early doors so far yet,

Diego Costa, Eden Hazard, Kevin De Bruyne, Romelu Lukaku, Christiano Ronaldo and Harry Kane.

 
Back
Top