- Messages
- 19,165
- Reaction score
- 8,769
No, not this one!!
I am having a site clear and selling some sites I've acquired/half finished etc and haven't got time or much interest in finishing an unofficial Chelsea one. Wondered if any budding website geeks want to take it off me!
I won't post the address in public, but you can pm me or email network@ and this domain name if you are genuinely interested.
The website has an unbelievably good domain name which would be sought after and good for search engines and traffic, but not interested in getting as much for domain as possible elsewhere, via auction etc. I really want it to go to a true Chelsea fan that will keep the domain and make the site good.
The actual site is about 75% done (unless you want to totally start again with it) and is running a wordpress on a nice edited template (not your blog looking style templates) and currently has around 5 pages, mainly of wallpapers and a video plugin.
I am only looking for around £62 (the extra £2 to cover paypal charge) and can get you hosted on a VPS cheap if you need hosting for it too.
I am having a site clear and selling some sites I've acquired/half finished etc and haven't got time or much interest in finishing an unofficial Chelsea one. Wondered if any budding website geeks want to take it off me!
I won't post the address in public, but you can pm me or email network@ and this domain name if you are genuinely interested.
The website has an unbelievably good domain name which would be sought after and good for search engines and traffic, but not interested in getting as much for domain as possible elsewhere, via auction etc. I really want it to go to a true Chelsea fan that will keep the domain and make the site good.
The actual site is about 75% done (unless you want to totally start again with it) and is running a wordpress on a nice edited template (not your blog looking style templates) and currently has around 5 pages, mainly of wallpapers and a video plugin.
I am only looking for around £62 (the extra £2 to cover paypal charge) and can get you hosted on a VPS cheap if you need hosting for it too.
Last edited by a moderator: