Are We Really As Big As We Think We Are

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more point, for you to do with as you will. Don't think I'm apologising, because I'm not. That little remark of yours: "Again, quite aggressive..." was uncalled for, wide of the mark, unnecessarily judgemental, verging towards the provocative.

 
One more point, for you to do with as you will. Don't think I'm apologising, because I'm not. That little remark of yours: "Again, quite aggressive..." was uncalled for, wide of the mark, unnecessarily judgemental, verging towards the provocative.
It was an observation, and nothing personal.

I apologise if you genuinely believe you are well mannered, so to speak.

 
It was an observation, and nothing personal. I apologise if you genuinely believe you are well mannered, so to speak.
Well mannered? Maybe not. Since when were good manners and politeness anything to do with following a football team. But I do think you're on a wind up. And ever so slightly full of sh*t.

 
Personally i don't think we need strengthening an awful lot if at all, we went so close last season with pretty much the same squad and a clueless "manager" in charge... we've managed to bring in a top-notch right-back in Bosingwa and i think that will only cease to bring the best out of Paulo Ferreira... we now have Deco which i think adds to a tasty competition for places in the middle of the park between Lampsy, Ballack, Essien, Deco and John Obi Mikel... I expect better from Nico this season aswell if he gets played through the middle, and again there's tasty competition for places up-front now we've promoted di Santo to the first-team... and don't forget we have some really promising youngsters waiting to take a chance if they're given it.The future at Chelsea Football Club is already bright enough without splashing the cash like we've done in previous seasons
Agree wholeheartedly (well apart from the bit about Anelka in who I have very little confidence). The middle of the park is once again going to be a tough selection problem as we are surely not going to be playing Essien at right back anymore now that we have Bosingwa. If Lampard stays we are looking at at least four central midfielders who would expect to be regulars.

 
My initial thoughts for the thread were along the lines of why aren't we signing the so called "big guns" there seemed to be an awful lot of threads and posts From all and sundry about who we need and what we need,also the majority of honest posters read the Media for an insight or am i the only one,i aint taken in by all the sh*t stirring and anti chelsea Feeling from the press,it just seems that the big clubs let go of players when they want to,no matter what sort of pressures that are put on,we will only get Robinho if Real M get ronnie,a fading force like AC wouldn't indulge us in Kaka,also i never said wholesale changes were needed..Read the post.

Also to those that are only bothered about Chelsea,if liverpool and spurs et al come out of the blocks flying,and we stutter,the postings will be very interesting,Glad you thought i aint a "Plastic Scouser" and as for that scarf incident....bad.

I still maintain we need a top striker,unless Drogs is staying,and he can reproduce his 30+ season,because "Goals scored let us down big time.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top