Arjen coming home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take him. At that price it's low risk with potentially high reward.

 
For 10 million? All day long.

Always going to be a bit of a gamble at 28 and with his injury record but for £10M or thereabouts I wouldn't hesitate.

Pure quality player that I never wanted to leave and has never been replaced.

When on he is world class, and as seen against England he can still do it.

 
When on his game as unplayable as Ronaldo,why oh why did we let him go!!

 
For 10 million? Yes, please. I'll do that deal all day.

 
Or imagine Sturridge, Mata and Robben behind a striker who can score! Even better!

 
Would be an amazing signing for us, such a dangerous player if he can keep fit.

Can we bring back Duff too!? :-)

 
All day bombay. I'd love to have him back, should never have gotten rid in the first place. A player that can change the game instantly, exactly what we need.

 
I would dance a merry jig, but I don't see it.

 
Why do we suddenly want 2004 back? :biggrin: Jose, Robben, maybe get Duff from Fulham and Gudjohnsen from wherever he is now and put together THE great team.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well as long as we have another option for the half of the season he is out injured.

But seriously he'll want a mint, and can we afford to have someone who only plays half the matches?

 
I would love to see him back but would he come back and would he be worth the wages? Im not so sure.

 
Well as long as we have another option for the half of the season he is out injured.

But seriously he'll want a mint, and can we afford to have someone who only plays half the matches?
Pay as you play deal? :biggrin:

Why do we suddenly want 2004 back? :biggrin: Jose, Robben, maybe get Duff from Fulham and Gudjohnsen from wherever he is now and put together THE great team.
05table.gif


Thats why!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top