Armando Broja

Confirmed gone. £10m up front and a possible £5 m in add ons
Good deal.

Fabrizio got the Broja and Ugo fees wrong.
Only Sky Sports and random twitter accounts quoting Sky Sports reported £10m? Theyre as useless as you and I on these matters.

Everywhere else its £20m.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Only Sky Sports and random twitter accounts quoting Sky Sports reported £10m? Theyre as useless as you and I on these matters.

Everywhere else its £20m.

it’s pretty obvious no one was paying 20M for Broja

 
Only Sky Sports and random twitter accounts quoting Sky Sports reported £10m? Theyre as useless as you and I on these matters.

Everywhere else its £20m.
It’s as I keep banging the drum about in that no web site really is accurate

 
it’s pretty obvious no one was paying 20M for Broja
Those are literally it. They know f all. Ill believe the reliable sources not the journeymen at TNT and Sky. £20m is and has been reported.

 
Those are literally it. They know f all. Ill believe the reliable sources not the journeymen at TNT and Sky. £20m is and has been reported.
By who? Go on, list the twitter accounts that you believe over national corporations with actual credibility. I don’t know why this upsets you so much, £10m for Broja is a good deal. Obviously we were never getting £20m for him.

 
By who? Go on, list the twitter accounts that you believe over national corporations with actual credibility. I don’t know why this upsets you so much, £10m for Broja is a good deal. Obviously we were never getting £20m for him.
The funny thing is, I fully expected people to cling on the £10m breadceumb when everywhere else it is £20m. Yes 10 is great, but our SDs got us 20 and thats phenomenal work. Have a great day friend, our team is doing amazing right now. No point bickering!

 
The funny thing is, I fully expected people to cling on the £10m breadceumb when everywhere else it is £20m. Yes 10 is great, but our SDs got us 20 and thats phenomenal work. Have a great day friend, our team is doing amazing right now. No point bickering!
Are you Donald Trump?

200.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top