Arsenal V Chelsea pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders

In the Ressies
Messages
529
Reaction score
4
Arsenal%20v%20Chelsea%20Premier%20League%20pKoyD_jYwxnl.jpg


Do anybody got these without the watermarks?

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/93480634/Chelsea-FC

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/93479813/Chelsea-FC

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/93480677/Chelsea-FC

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/93480870/AFP

Or other photos from the game, thanks.

 
This is what it feels like to be replaced :)
This is weird! That's almost exactly what I thought ! Not that someone was trying to repalce moi, you understand, but that there was a Gem body double sneaking in.

NA! Not possible! Gem is Queen! :)

 
:lol: No no no, anyone can, it's just I'm the one who normally does. But please, continue ;) I'll add some in here later.

 
Hehe, couldn't find that many pictures without the "gettyimages" watermark. There are alot of good pictures at gettyimages though.

Arsenal%20v%20Chelsea%20Premier%20League%20TfXen5oxONll.jpg


 
Oh if y'all insist :lol:















(LOL, Gallas))







More to follow...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great Gem! Keep it coming! :lol:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
the pictures are beautiful, one day I hope that I will have the opportunity to attend one of the match at Stamford Bridge

 
Premier-League-002.jpg


Premier-League-013.jpg


Premier-League-010.jpg


Premier-League-012.jpg


Premier-League-009.jpg




cole-embed_380x223_938519a.jpg








Carlo loves Ashley













1517320641soccerbarclay.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! No worries, the more the merrier. I haven't come across that one yet, but I'll keep looking.

 
Great stuff, I would love to see one of Drogba looking up at the Arsenal goal with sheer concentration before scoring the 3rd

 
Great pics Gem!

These would make some great header images coco :)

2143841913.jpg


drog-cele_500x500_938557a.jpg


468239810083493861.jpg


Premier-League-013.jpg


Premier-League-009.jpg


picture3eq.png


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top