Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL) 24/01/16 KO: 16:00 BST

Usually playing counter attacking game against arsenal is pretty efective, they have a habit of breaking down when they fail to break down opposition.. 

 
arse looked really toothless today without ozil so here's hoping he's still not available next week

 
I'm dreading it, they're desperate to murder us and this is as good a chance as they'll get.

 
No Costa. Remy only fit striker at the mo with any experience.  Probably will end up with Pato being brought in but he wouldnt start anyway

 
If Costa is out Remy will get injured between now and arsenal most likely as almost every time costa is out so is Remy.

So hazard up front it is!

 
It's Arsenal after all, we were in worse shape when they came to the Bridge last season and still beat them. I'm optimistic about this game, as long as they lock Ivanovic, Matic and Pedro in the team bus at game time.

 
Fourteenth in the table, Probably no Hazard or Costa. If Arsenal can't beat us this time they probably never will. I still fancy us to nick the three points as long as we don't end up using a midfielder as a striker.

 
Gonna be tough, I cant see us winning it, might sneak a draw but they will beat us 3-1 I fear.

Courtois

Azpi

Zouma

Terry

Baba

MIkel

RLC

Fabregas

Willian

Costa

Hazard

 
Are you guys really scared of Arsenal? Jokes. 

We're gonna roll them over and tickle their bellies. 3-1 win for us. 

 
Fourteenth in the table, Probably no Hazard or Costa. If Arsenal can't beat us this time they probably never will. I still fancy us to nick the three points as long as we don't end up using a midfielder as a striker.
Guus said Hazard could be available.

 
Back
Top