As I was saying about T*tt*nh*m fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you hate some thing that gifts you six points a season? :P

 
Incidentally, I've always wondered whether the term 'Y*d' in reference to a Tottenham fan was considered acceptable on this forum. I'd imagine it was, but I've had my knuckles rapped for using a term which may be considered racially offensive in reference to Barcelona players, so I don't want to take my chances.
I think I covered this earlier in the thread. Calling them c**ts and scum is ok because they are the scummiest most c**tish bunch of fans on the planet, and it's ok to call them y*ds because that's how they refer to themselves - it's just football talk. If there was a UK Barcelona fan club, for instance, that called themselves the dagos, that would be ok, but there isn't so it's not.

Or at least, that's how I see it.

Oh yeah, and...I hate Tottenham.
I should think so too!

 
To me the “you kill your own fans†chant sang at Liversum on the same level as the above quote , yet everyone seems happy to let it be sung ………..

P.S.

I f88kin hate Rottenham

 
A Tottenham is a useless, worthless vile piece of sh*t that even the Pope despises
I heard through the grapevine that they took a trip to Rome once. And that the Pope had a very simple and clear message for them.

Somebody please confirm this.

 
It's not only Chelsea fans who KNOW that Sp*rs fans are the absolute scum of the earth.

Q. Who hates Sp*rs?

A. EVERYONE hates Spurs. Even Sp*rs fans hate Sp*rs because deep down inside they know how completely and utterly scummy they are.

And to add weight to my argument, I present to you, courtesy of the Blue half of Manchester:

Who hates Sp*rs?

 
Incidentally, I ran a poll on another football forum I frequent, and everyone came to the conclusion that the most hated club (this was voted for by fans of all different clubs) was Tottenham Hotspur.

 
I have a friend who is a Spurs fan. Every weekend I go over to his place to watch the game and every bloody time he spends the 90 mins, plus the half time break telling me the same old sh*t about how great spurs are and how many ex-spurs players are now playing in the various teams in the premier league etc etc et..bloody..c. And if that aint bad enough he carries on this horse shi* when we go out and every bloody oppotunity that presents it self. And I swear to God if he mentions Dirty Arry one more time I'll kick him in the nuts with my stilletto's. YES I BLOODY WELL DO HATE SPURS and their bloody arrogance.....I could go on but I won't...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!

Vicky.
That is such a great sstory, I have a soft spot in my heart for this girl...kicking a spurs fan in the nits, in stilletto's... what a woman!

 
Having a rottenham fan as a friend that she's goes to watch the game with every week?????

She deserves a 'kin slap!

Just for the record, I f*kin hate the cnuts

 
That is such a great sstory, I have a soft spot in my heart for this girl...kicking a spurs fan in the nits, in stilletto's... what a woman!
She must have excellent aim to hit him in the NITS - but it's proof that Spurs fans are lousy scum!

Wonder why she goes out with him? He must be good at something......

 
From that Citeh site:

as much as i hate them, id rather them crack the top 4 with us so we can boot the rat munchers and swamp dwellers out!
Rat munchers - Liverscum, obviously.

Swamp Dwellers - Probably Manure, but I can't figure out why they're called swamp dwellers....?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top