Ashley Cole Not British

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueNose

On the Bench
Messages
785
Reaction score
0
BNP nuts at it again

Randle: Do you think it's OK for people who aren't white in this country to call themselves British?Joey: Civic-ly British they are. You cannot say they are ethnically British. It's denying our heritage. It's taking that away from us.

Randle: At what point do they become ethnically British? How long do they have to be here?

Joey: Well, I think it would be an awfully long time before someone would become ethnically British.

Randle: So when you see someone like Ashley Cole play for England, are you happy to watch him?

Joey: If he wants to come to this country and he wants to live by our laws, pay into society, that's fine.

Randle: But if he wanted to call himself British that would be a problem?

Joey: He cannot say that he's ethnically British.

Randle: Why is the idea of races mixing such a bad thing?

Joey: If everybody integrated it would take away everybody's identity.

Mark: I would be upset if there were no more giant pandas, I'd be upset if there were no more lions, if there were no more tigers, so equally I'd be upset if white people weren't here any more.

Randle: But we're the same species, which makes it a bit different, doesn't it?

Mark: You could say that but if all of a sudden there weren't any sparrows and there were only crows, I'd still be sad there weren't any sparrows.

Randle: Can you understand that some people are happy to mix?

Mark: No, I think people have been brainwashed. I think the media, the Government, have forced it down people's throats and they've indoctrinated people.

Randle: You don't think people are bright enough to decide themselves?

Mark: I think when people are bombarded 24 hours a day to force multiculturalism upon them, people are going to succumb to that. We shouldn't have to bend our ways to people who've been here five minutes.

Randle: You're talking like people here are on holiday. They've lived here, some of them, for a generation, some of them for longer. Doesn't that count?

Mark: Are you trying to compare somebody, or a group of people, who've lived here for maybe 30 years, to people who've lived here for 40,000 years? There's a vast, vast difference in timescale there, my dear.

Randle: My point isn't the difference in times between one group of people and another, it's saying they're not visitors, they are not holidaymakers, they are people living here.

Mark: If I went to live and work in another country then I would still adhere by their culture and they should adhere by ours.
 
I certainly feel as if I've lived 40,000 years when I read crap like this! British isn't an ethinc group,ffs! It's a nationality. Within British nationallity are diverse ethnic groups, all of whom have a right to be here and a right to describe themselves as British. Who are these plonkers?

 
The BNP will continue to get votes and public attention until the major parties actually make their stance on mass immigration known.

They are too worried about being branded racists so continue to sweep the issue under the carpet, while the BNP continue to win seats and they avoid the subject.

 
The BNP will continue to get votes and public attention until the major parties actually make their stance on mass immigration known.They are too worried about being branded racists so continue to sweep the issue under the carpet, while the BNP continue to win seats and they avoid the subject.
I'm more optimistic about the UK. The BNP are amateurs and have never sustained any meaningful presence, largely due to the UK still being one of the most tolerant countries in the world. The UK eventually rejects such contaminants. I remember kicking their Nazi asses on demos when I was younger and they were called the NF.

And if you don't believe me, try living in Northern Florida and try to be black, or openly gay.....

They still burn crosses there. That's not to say we haven't got work to do, though.

 
Last edited:
I expect BNP to say these sorts of things to provoke and try to get votes. They'll always try to scare people into thinking that the white race is in danger of becoming a minority in their own country. That all the world's muslims have total world domination on their hidden agendas. This sound familiar? Heard it all before?

In Norway we've just had an election and there were two right-wing parties in Vigrid and NorgesPatriotene (the NorwayPatriots) but neither of these parties got a significant number of votes. I think the NorwayPatriots got 188 votes nationwide, despite getting much attention and being alloud to participate in some of the debates.

I think Bluenut has valid point. As long as other parties are afraid to take a stance, the BNP will get votes on theirs.

As I understand the Labour party has had internal problems as well as loosing the people's confidence. I think this is a part of the reason BNP is growing. In Norway the social democrats won the election, but they've also adressed the problems with immigration and integrating immigrants and asylumseekers in the community insted of sweeping it under tha carpet. And in the long term I think they won a lot of votes on that. Don't get me wrong, I am not right-wing (being an adopted child from Corea makes it difficult to be right-wing..) and for me people are equal nomatter what kind of skin color, gender or sexual orientation with the exception of Liverpool supporters :P

 
The BNP will continue to get votes and public attention until the major parties actually make their stance on mass immigration known.They are too worried about being branded racists so continue to sweep the issue under the carpet, while the BNP continue to win seats and they avoid the subject.
:P Spot on.

Btw, memo to the BNP: F*ck off, Ash is British, the best, and ours.

 
The BNP will continue to get votes and public attention until the major parties actually make their stance on mass immigration known.They are too worried about being branded racists so continue to sweep the issue under the carpet, while the BNP continue to win seats and they avoid the subject.
eh? can you clarify that for me?

 
Ethnically British, eh. Now let's see. Would that be Angle, Saxon, Jute, Celtic, Norman/French, Roman, Viking (or other Scandinavian), Jewish, Germanic ...or ... I'm no kind of expect but I think you get the idea.

The good news is that with a line of argument as demonstrably idiotic as the one presented in first post in this thread, there is no chance of the BNP ever gaining a foothold in this country.

 
Ethnically British, eh. Now let's see. Would that be Angle, Saxon, Jute, Celtic, Norman/French, Roman, Viking (or other Scandinavian), Jewish, Germanic ...or ... I'm no kind of expect but I think you get the idea. The good news is that with a line of argument as demonstrably idiotic as the one presented in first post in this thread, there is no chance of the BNP ever gaining a foothold in this country.
damn it lofty, beat me to it. its hillarious how some BNP supporters seem to think of the english and british as some sort of pure bloods. were as ethnically diverse as any other country in the world, and more so than most.

 
Ashley Cole has issued a statement, " Well, to tell a family secret--my grandmother was Dutch.'

I think it is fantastic that they come out with stuff like this, morons should be encouraged to speak publicly more often just to reinforce the message that they are morons and help ensure that the people who will support them feel they too can speak out and thus reveal themselves as knuckle dragging racists.

The more public they are the easier it is to hold them in contempt. Now if only people could see that the Daily Mail is no better we might start to see their circulation drop and the people who earn a living by writing for them having to sign on. .

 
Anyone remember that programme on TV a couple of years ago, where they used people's DNA to trace their ethnicity? Very interesting programme, and by far the best bit was when they told this ridiculously "English" old biddy that her DNA showed some origins from Asia. She was adamant that she was English and nothing else, and not a word they said could persuade her otherwise. She was so offended it was comical :P

Another subject was a bit of a minor celebrity, but I can't remember who it was. He was white, but had a fair bit of African heritage. He was more normal, and found it very interesting. I wish they'd show it again, or do a new programme testing new subjects.

 
Wow . And i thought only India could come up regionalstic sh*t like this .

The world is shrinking and no more matter what some people say they cant stop it .

 
Wow . And i thought only India could come up regionalstic sh*t like this . The world is shrinking and no more matter what some people say they cant stop it .
the world shrank a long time ago mate. i remember seeing something once that 1 in 200 men are relate to genghis khan. I also have a vague recollection of a theory that most of western europe can be traced back to the "beaker people"

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't there also a theory that every human being can be traced back to about seven people in Africa. Sounds very far fetched but it would explain why my wife can carry 18 gallons of water in huge clay pot, balanced on her head, for 4 miles, without spilling a drop.

 
This kind of interview is exactly why the BNP should be exposed on programmes such as question time. Give them the airspace to dig their own grave, rather than sweeping it under the carpet and pretending it doesn't exist.

What do you think will happen when Griffin goes on Question Time? He'll be torn apart by the other panellists and heckled by the audience throughout. Hell they'll even have to organise a massive security presence to stop anti fascists from storming the place and lynching him.

Personally I hope they use only black and asian security on the night. Reckon a few might 'accidently' look the other way when proper Brits come to pay their dues. (btw the 'proper Brits' refers to Griffin not black and asians....)

Good on Ashley not to rise to the bait as well...

 
Isn't there also a theory that every human being can be traced back to about seven people in Africa. Sounds very far fetched but it would explain why my wife can carry 18 gallons of water in huge clay pot, balanced on her head, for 4 miles, without spilling a drop.
yep, historians reckon humans originated in central Africa. Tanzania, Kenya etc etc. First civilization's as we know it arose in what is now Iraq and Iran. Ironic huh?

Anyway the whole idea of 'race' was invented by white Europeans to justify the slave trade and has since been used by everyone from Hitler to George Washington to control people. It's nothing new...

 
Isn't there also a theory that every human being can be traced back to about seven people in Africa.
It gets better than that Loz. The current thinking with evolutionary biologists is that EVERY single human being alive today can trace their heritage back to a SINGLE female who lived in Africa about 200,000 years ago.

That's right. We are all related, and we all have the same great, great, great, great grandmother.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

 
It gets better than that Loz. The current thinking with evolutionary biologists is that EVERY single human being alive today can trace their heritage back to a SINGLE female who lived in Africa about 200,000 years ago.That's right. We are all related, and we all have the same great, great, great, great grandmother.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve
I didn't bother reading that, because I'm very tired, but I heard somewhere that the male equivalent of the Mitochondrial Eve, was several thousand years afterwards... not sure where I heard that, might have been Q.I, might have been something else, but yeah. That still confuses me, although doesn't bother me enough for me to have researched it in any way.

Edit - I just did a quick search and I was right, Richard Dawkins (legend) wrote about it in one of his books and it was used on Q.I. There's an 80 000 year difference, between when they lived.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
That last line is a load of codswallop :/ race is a fundamental distinction that originates from geography and evolution in isolation.

The illusion is when we assume race = culture; culture is dynamic and always changing, race is biological and refers to your genetics.

But here's some more trivia- according to the human genome project, we are far more like each other genetically than we are different, to the extent that if only one race was left on the planet, we would suffer a trivial loss of genetic information.

Mark: You could say that but if all of a sudden there weren't any sparrows and there were only crows, I'd still be sad there weren't any sparrows.
Since when are sparrows and crows the same species?

http://www.ted.com/talks/nina_jablonski_br...skin_color.html

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top