Aston Villa's 2nd Against Spuds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gem

Legend
Messages
18,526
Reaction score
1,576
Can anyone get/find/make me a .gif of Paul Robinson's nutmeg/jump/fall from tonight's game? Got a Spuds fan at work which I would love to send it to.

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
England's number 1?
nervous.gif


 
Hehehehe 3-1 Villa.

On Spuds' 125th birthday or whatever an all. B.e.a.uuuuutiful.

Come on you jinxy little brummies, get another before halftime.

 
4-1.

Hehehehehe

EDIT: Villa fans singing 'happy birthday to you'

icon_cool.gif


 
haha, to every chelsea fan still in pain, (including my self) just cheack out spuds getting the asses handed to them at the lane!!

hold on qwaszx?? wast jol going to be are next manager!??

 
Some people mock to early!!!

What's better - 0-0 or 4-4?

 
Keep it to yourself but we lost 2-0 at Villa Nibs!! Under Jose!!!! Bring on Martin Jol
icon_wink.gif


 
Yeah, at least we'd see plenty of goals - although maybe not quite so many as we haven't got old lard arse in goal!!!

Not saying I'd ever want Jol as our manager, but at least he goes about things in the kinda right way. I didn't see tonights game but I know he threw forwards on and I am guessing he did't resort to the "make your centre back / skipper your target man in the opposition box".

ps Loz - I know we lost to Villa (how could we forget) - I was referring to our 0-0 at the weekend. Spurs fans seem to be seeing most of the goals at the moment (majority in their own net!!) 4-4 tonight - 3-3 v Fulham......................

 
Oh bloody hell crap. I flippin' jinxed it.

Should take my own advice!!!!
icon_redface.gif
1064.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top