Away to Portsmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great counter attacking from us.

ANEEEEEEELKAAAA
ChElSea2.gif
blue%20scalf.gif


 
That was counter attack perfection. Superb cross by Malouda(forget everything I said
icon_lol.gif
) excellent first time pass by Joe to Anelka and clinical finish.

 
What I do like is the way we break at speed nowadays. With SWP, Joe, Anelka and Malouda + both full backs bombing forward, we look a lot quicker than we have done in the past.
As I was saying!!!

 
Finally a good cross from someone, and finally Anelka got in to the box to score.
He's there when he needs to. I can't wait until Anelka and Drogba plays together up front. Scary couple
woohoo.gif


 
Did I just see Grant giving Joe Cole instructions - now I was led to believe all he did was make the tea.

 
Someone told me the other day that Defoe has scored on every full-debut he has made. Haven't checked if that is true or not, (anyone?), but he will be the main danger this afternoon.
That jinxed us
icon_sad.gif


 
BH was asleep...Belletti kept him onside...and James just saved SWp's shot.
346.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top