Balotelli sets fire to his own house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes an absolute mentalist, I honestly think he has ADSD or something. Or he`s just mental.

 
Haha he is the gift that keeps on giving! I love it!

 
Hes an absolute mentalist, I honestly think he has ADSD or something. Or he`s just mental.
I have to think there is something deeper going on with him. Nobody has such a ridiculous string of behavior just because theyre a little immature. Its like he is a grown child with millions of dollars.

Then again, I had some idiot friends do this in their college dormitory at age 19 so I guess "let he who is without sin..."

By all accounts, he was very close to his adoptive parents in Italy. They should move to England and take care of him

 
This guy just cant stop can he :biggrin: Hes got so much potential aswell

 
I like him!

Good guy off the pitch from what I have seen.

 
He didn't need that house anyway....it had dirt in it.

Bring me another.

 
Can't see him in England for too long, he seems to be teetering on the edge of self destruct.

 
I think he's an extremely good laugh. :good2:

Apparently he's been driving around Manchester today high fiving City fans. He's class.

 
I have to think there is something deeper going on with him.
I think he's a profoundly stupid man. So he does profoundly stupid things. (I also think he has a lot of anger over being treated badly as a poor, black youth growing up in Italy.)


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mario Balotelli went shopping for his mum to buy an iron - but the Manchester City striker returned with a trampoline, a Scalextric, two Vespas and a ping pong table. Full story: The Sun
:laugh2:

 
He's a crazy character, but a must see figure on and off the field. He deserves his own TV series - the Balotelli show. A damn good player, the first goal he scored on the weekend was class. To be able to roll the ball along the grass into the back of the far corner with ease, and give goal keeper no chance was pure class. I have seen countless time good players blast shot from that position, either hit the post, or the ball reaches the goal at good height for the GK to make a flying save.I fear City a lot more when this guy is happy and ready to play.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top