"Barcelona plotting move for Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic and David Luiz"

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I really doubt we would even consider selling Ivan and Luiz.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all for sending them to Barca....provided the price is about 100m.

 
I highly doubt David Luiz is going anywhere but I'm worried about Ivanovic. They might tempt him

 
I don't see us losing anyone we don't want to lose. When was the last time we sold a player who was amongst our best and we were gutted about it? Crespo probably...

We are going to sell players who are past it or don't play regularly.

These two are amongst our best.

 
I`m planning on sleeping with Jennifer Aniston and Charlize Theron this summer, wonder what my chances are.

 
Barcelona can kiss my arse, and, as anyone that has kissed my arse can tell you, I charge a fair whack.

 
Maybe if we hadnt won the CL they could be tempted but why would you leave after winning it. Not going to happen.

 
These journos get so lazy during the summer. The David Luiz thing is almost surely based upon the fact that

1. Puyol is getting old

2. Luiz has had hair like Puyol

Not sure how reliable Metro is.
Not reliable at all, one of the worst actually. Not blaming you for posting it, just saying nobody here should be worried.

 
Well Barca can f**k right off really can't they, wouldn't sell to them, end of!

 
Total rubbish. Didnt Barca sign a new defender from Valenica last week?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top