Barcelona vs. Chelsea Wednesday 29 Jul 2015, Kick off 01:10 FedEx Field, Washington D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

evissy

Legend
Messages
26,590
Reaction score
5,838
So this is on wednesday. Excited to see how we fare against the best pre-season or not.

 
Didn't realize that this game wasn't before wednesday. Doesn't give us a lot of time before the more important Arsenal-game.

 
no messi or neymar, (messi is ducking us lol) i am going with a falcao hat trick  :wink:   :JC_doubleup:

 
Biggest test of the pre-season.

Really don't know what the outcome of this one will be but can see a lot of goals in it.

 
it's not the biggest test as they have two of their best attacking players missing, one of which is the best player in the world. i would have liked to have seen how our defence would have handled the front 3 of neymar, suarez and messi, but oh well...

 
Biggest test of the pre-season.
I don't think so. I think the Charity Shield will provide that test. This is a severely undermanned Barcelona. Ok maybe just their attack, but still this will not be the same Barcelona side if CFC face them in the UCL.

 
Didn't realize that this game wasn't before wednesday. Doesn't give us a lot of time before the more important Arsenal-game.
It's on Tuesday evening in America and Wednesday morning here. I think once they're done they will fly back to London to prepare for Sunday.

 
This match is actually Tuesday night for those of us in North America.

 
This match is actually Tuesday night for those of us in North America.
thanks for that...I missed the KO for the NYRB match, believing it was Weds...then I realized most CFC sites times are set for GMT

 
Will definetly miss the game. Work work work. Can't stay up for it.

 
Can't stay up for it as well. I hope Jose will let our young players play.
I see this being a prep match for Sunday vs le arse - you know that Jose will want to get the better of le voyeur in every single way

 
My boy Moses to secure staying at Chelsea next season with a consecutive man of the match performance.

 
Falcao hattrick, suarez red card and pedro seals his deal to come there and then!

 
Who's staying up to watch this then? I haven't got work in the morning so I will definetly stay up to watch it

 
I'll be giving this one a swerve, too late/early for me on a work night. 

Cuadrado hat trick on the cards for this one... Twiglet head, your time is now! 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top