Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

Seeing it in IMAX tomorrow at 10AM! 

Can't wait. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oohhh ho.

Let us know what you think, preferably with no spoilers ;)

 
Been getting generally negative reviews but I'm going tonight with an open mind and a love for batman so hoping its not that bad lol

 
Ok I can see why its getting some of the criticism it has 

But damn did ben affleck knock it out of the park. I want more affleck batman.

 
Zach Snyder? So it's probably another speed ramp and super slo-mo effects show reel which may contain traces of plot and characters.

To be fair, though... Watchmen had some pretty good sequences like the one with "Times They are a Changing" as the music. The awkward "romantic" sequence with "Hallelujah"... Not so much. As a whole, it's the best he's done, but it just made me want to read the book again.

 
Keaton is still the best Batman.
Yeah, at least he didn't growl like Bale. The Dark Knight was alright, but both Tim Burton's Batman movies are much better than those other two movies in Nolan's trilogy. Heck, the Batman movie with Adam West as Batman was more entertaining than The Dark Knight Rises.

 
Just seen it. No spoilers:

I think it has been unfairly treated by the critics; it's a fantastic action-romp. Affleck is a fantastic Batman, Eisenberg plays Lex with pschotic glee and Cavill is good as Supes.

There isn't much of a plot but there are so many epic moments in this and the action is very well done. It is very serious though, with only a few moments of levity. It's mostly set-up for the upcoming Justice League film, which is why it is very disjointed.

But all in all, I had a blast watching this! It's so great to be able to see Batman and Superman in the same film.

7/10

 
It's mostly set-up for the upcoming Justice League film, which is why it is very disjointed.
This is what annoys me about some of these movies. They're too busy setting up a franchise to worry about making a solid movie.

 
Going to see this today, not as hyped up as I am for Civil War but then this hasn't got Chris Evans in it. Still, looking forward to it.

 
Getting hammered on Web sites like rotten tomato and metacritic so don't expect too much gem.

 
I'm going into it with an open mind but yes... the reviews haven't been kind and again I have to ask... Ben Affleck?! The trailer didn't exactly increase my expections either.

Anyway, the last film I saw at the cinema was London has Fallen, therefore this could be over 2 hours of pure sh*t and still be better than that monstrosity.

 
On my way back from seeing it.

I've read no reviews or anything going into it so as not to have any spoilers.

Thought that it was a pretty solid film. Afleck was great as Batman and Bruce Wayne, a much angrier version than we've seen before.

I won't go into the plot etc. so to avoid spoilers for anyone e hasn't seen it yet but I enjoyed it and will definitely be giving it future viewings.

 
I'm on my way back too and like FC I remained spoiler free. I enjoyed it, it was what I expected.

 
I think people would have liked it a lot better if that second trailer didn't summarise the entire film. There was nothing unsuspected happening

 
I think people would have liked it a lot better if that second trailer didn't summarise the entire film. There was nothing unsuspected happening
This. Movie marketing these days is awful. The same thing happened with Terminator: Genysis, ruined it completely

 
Back
Top