Benjamin Pavard

I remember you were very impressed by his ‘credentials’ during the last World Cup. 
@Valerie I think he means...

200.gif


 
Pavard is a one-trick pony. By one trick I mean the worldie he scored in World Cup which made everyone notice him. 

Never rated him. I was massively surprised when Bayern of all teams bought him. Looks like he is not all that....

 
Pavard is a one-trick pony. By one trick I mean the worldie he scored in World Cup which made everyone notice him. 

Never rated him. I was massively surprised when Bayern of all teams bought him. Looks like he is not all that....
He's a fine defender. Much like De Ligt to Juve, Pavard to Bayern was a wrong move for his career. 

 
I remember you were very impressed by his ‘credentials’ during the last World Cup. 
He's not bad to look at, no, although that's not what's important, of course. What matters is how he wears his socks: JT style? Sarr style? Mount style?

Mount style it is.

1208864025 (1).jpg

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It was a banger but we should have had kounde. 
TT did not really want him. Has been widely reported Marina had a deal lined up for Kounde only to see Todd pull the plug on it after his talks with Tommy. Kounde was even in London hoping for thr go ahead to have a medical from Sevilla.

Instead we went for De Ligt, Ake, Koulibaly, Kimpembe and finally back to Kounde, who was left unimpressed having talked to TT, where Xavi showed a huge desire to sign him.

 
Even if they are @BordeauxBlue said Pavard is sh*t so move on.
He is not the only one that thinks that. 

I also believe he is one of the weaker links in the Bayern defence if not the weakest. 

Sure Bayern will be very happy if we would offer a decent bucket of cash to get rid of him, so they can get a better replacement. 

 
He's not bad to look at, no, although that's not what's important, of course. What matters is how he wears his socks: JT style? Sarr style? Mount style?

Mount style it is.

View attachment 19325
Not bad but he's no Cudicini is he.

Centerbacks have no business wearing their socks Sarr style, somebody needs to sort that out.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad but he's no Cudicini is he.

Centerbacks have no business wearing their socks Sarr style, somebody needs to sort that out.
We're in total agreement. When I see socks halfway down I want to slap the culprit, and I want to break his nose when it's Grealish.

Only one Cudicini  :sign0195:  

 
Last edited by a moderator:
TT did not really want him. Has been widely reported Marina had a deal lined up for Kounde only to see Todd pull the plug on it after his talks with Tommy. Kounde was even in London hoping for thr go ahead to have a medical from Sevilla.

Instead we went for De Ligt, Ake, Koulibaly, Kimpembe and finally back to Kounde, who was left unimpressed having talked to TT, where Xavi showed a huge desire to sign him.
Is ut any wonder we're being mugged off by the press who are a week behind anyway.

Amateurish really

 
Back
Top