Bernard

Ross015

New Signing
Messages
18
Reaction score
8
So Golovin has signed for Monaco. IMO no problem because we already have RLC (and Barkley when not injured). However, Lots of reports saying Bernard would like to sign for Chelsea and honestly I think he is the better option. He's a free agent, has pace and dribbling and is a running player like Sarri wants. So if we sign him, I believe were better off anyway as it leaves us with money for a lethal striker. Anyone disappointed we didn't sign Golovin?

 
Imagine a lot of posters will be against this, but I am not one of them.

Cracking little player, and for free it would be a good move. Better than Pedro and besties with David Luiz, which is good!

 
No world beater, but looks to be a decent enough player. Could be a replacement for Willian or Pedro if one of them leaves this window.

 
I think this one makes sense as a replacement for Pedro, but still think we need someone like Bailey to replace Willian if he goes.

Get Bernard on a free, sell Pedro to Lazio for the rumored €25m would be great business.

 
But he's a left winger, not a right winger. Just because he has played there a couple of times, it doesn't mean he will be good at it. Everything good i can find on him has come from the left wing or running through the middle. I would much rather we got a RW that is used to playing there week in week out, not somebody that would be played out of position.

 
I don't think we need him.

When Hazard isn't playing it should be Pedro there or Hudson-Odoi.

 
No. Wtf would we replace an inconsistent Brazillian LW who can play on the right with another inconsistent Brazillian LW who can play on the right?

 
Back
Top