Best Atmosphere at home last season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the European matches above..

But also for a short period of time when we went 3-0 ahead against ManU with that goal from Mata.. The Bridge was rocking, it was mental, then the Fergie bribed ref intervened !

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the European matches above..

But also for a short period of time when we went 3-0 ahead against ManU with that goal from Mata.. The Bridge was rocking, it was mental, then the Fergie bribed ref intervened !
Agreed.

A game I would rather forget to be honest though, Taggarts little bitch saw to it that the United fans had something to be singing about by the end though.

Hopefully we don't get that gimp this season for a United game.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top