Best Death Scene in a Movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian M
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cliffhanger right at the beginning... I never felt so nervous watching a film in my life
icon_rolleyes.gif
probably not the best, but I didn't think she'd fall
icon_eek.gif


(my morbid fear is of falling to my death, which probably adds to that)

 
Tony Montana in Scarface

Old Man from Scene 24 - MOnthy Python and the Quest for he Holy Grail

Kurtz in Apocalypse Now

Quint in Jaws I

 
Also a whole host from Bruce Lee films but too many to mention!

 
I really enjoyed the the five-point-palm-exploding-heart technique at the end of Kill Bill.

 
Boromir in the Lord of the Rings.

Does Dennis Hopper being shot in True romance count? I love that scene.

 
Sonny in the Godfather

McMurphy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

 
Daniel Dravot (Sean Connery) in The Man Who Would Be King. Great way to go - off a rope bridge to be crushed on the rocks below, and then have your head removed by your mate and have it taken back to civilization
icon_lol.gif


 
The best death scene hasn't been filmed yet but it's the one where geezer gets Brian M and Jose's Melons in a room and smacks their heads together
PDT_nunu.gif


 
The best death scene hasn't been filmed yet but it's the one where geezer gets Brian M and Jose's Melons in a room and smacks their heads together
PDT_nunu.gif
Was quite happy to take our petty badinage to a non-football forum but now I find you want to bash our heads in here to. Bit harsh I think!

 
I suppose it depends on the criteria.

Best Gore Death? Hard to beat the lawn mower massacre in Braindead.

Best Poetic Death? Gustav von Aschenbach slowly fading out with make-up running down his face in Death In Venice.

Best Tear Jerking Death? Have to agree with Enrico here, Bambi's mother.

Best Gratuitous Death? Any of the death in films by Alex Chandon such as Bad Karma, Chainsaw Scumf**k, Drillbit and Cradle of Fear.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top