Better Call Saul - Possible Spoilers

Like I said, I don't think it progressed the story. However, I could be wrong. Like when I watched Breaking Bad there were episodes I watched and I felt like not much had happened then at the end of the show I looked back and saw how important some small stuff was.
I bloody hated that fly episode.

 
I bloody hated that fly episode.
Yeah but they had no choice with that one. They had no money left in the budget and couldn't have a full cast (because they couldn't afford to pay them) so they limited the whole episode to just Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston messing about chasing the fly in the lab.

But I'm sure you already knew that. I'm just showing off

 
I knew that. I didn't even realise that loads of people disliked it till I looked on IMDB. Just a normal, good episode for me.

I can understand why some people thought so though, if they looked forward to the next episode all week and nothing much happened.  :laugh2:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Really enjoyed the latest Better Call Saul episode. Love Mike! Whoever the guy is who plays him really put in an excellent performance.

 
i wonder when the introduction of saul hooking up with gus fring will occur, and fill in his back story, about what he did in chile? oo er

 
Yeah but they had no choice with that one. They had no money left in the budget and couldn't have a full cast (because they couldn't afford to pay them) so they limited the whole episode to just Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston messing about chasing the fly in the lab.

But I'm sure you already knew that. I'm just showing off
No I didn't know that! Little factoid for me there.Also I'm two episodes behind again, so that's my Friday evening sorted... how exciting.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am now watching the latest episode & it hits me....Kim Wexler won't make it - I don't recall her in Breaking Bad, so nothing will come out good w/ her in this series :sad:

 
I am now watching the latest episode & it hits me....Kim Wexler won't make it - I don't recall her in Breaking Bad, so nothing will come out good w/ her in this series :sad:
Same goes for Chuck and Nacho I assume. About to watch the latest episode.

 
I am now watching the latest episode & it hits me....Kim Wexler won't make it - I don't recall her in Breaking Bad, so nothing will come out good w/ her in this series :sad:
Doesn't the series switch from being a prequel to a sequel at some point? i.e. both sides of Breaking Bad? You never know, she could have got a promotion/transfer, his dodgy clients could moved him away from her etc... I reckon she's in it for the long haul, both sides of BB.
 
wow what an episode, it just a matter of time now before good jimmy "breaks", really feel sorry for him

and betsy kettleman, delightful isn't she

 
Another top episode. I felt the series slightly tailed off after the great opening but the last two episodes have really been the best so far.

Can anyone tell how I can put in spoiler tags?

 
Just watched the last episode, best one in a while. Getting a bit annoyed it's being released one episode at a time now, though I want to see the next episode NOW!!

 
Just watched the last episode, best one in a while. Getting a bit annoyed it's being released one episode at a time now, though I want to see the next episode NOW!!
Not as good as the Mike episode in my opinion! But I totally get you, this feels weird after binge watching Breaking Bad. The ending to the season should be great.

 
Nah not for me, I watch the series because it's all about Saul. It's nice to get a deeper background into Mike's past but I didn't find it entertaining.

 
yes i watched it last night, poor old saul you just know he is going to get stitched up. i love it.

 
yes i watched it last night, poor old saul you just know he is going to get stitched up. i love it.
I'm assuming this case is the one that sends him down the path we know from Breaking Bad... Interested to see what it is that (maybe) goes wrong. 

Enjoyed it, hope Jimmy wins the case.
Based purely on what we know about the character from Breaking Bad I think it's safe to say Jimmy doesn't win a $20m law suit or he wouldn't end up taking on any old case he can. 

I think he's bitten off more than he can chew and the big hot shot lawyers are going to crucify him about something which means he can't practice law under his real name which leads to him being Saul Goodman. 

 
Back
Top