loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,719 Reaction score 6,604 Feb 1, 2009 #2 Can someone post it after the final whistle - I am off to the pub now, this games needs some drinking build up.
Can someone post it after the final whistle - I am off to the pub now, this games needs some drinking build up.
PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,071 Reaction score 13,726 Feb 1, 2009 #3 Sure thing.
Chippy Thanks Jose, Thanks Robbie, Roman never deserved y Messages 8,569 Reaction score 485 Feb 1, 2009 #4 Alex after a couple of below par displays, he actually looked like he cared.
loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,719 Reaction score 6,604 Feb 1, 2009 #6 A little confusion here The poll is here http://www.theshedend.com/index.php?showtopic=10360&hl= I will lock this thread now.
A little confusion here The poll is here http://www.theshedend.com/index.php?showtopic=10360&hl= I will lock this thread now.