To try and forget the nowwho would want to buy it right now? seeing smug kenyon talking how great jose is and basically seeing what we let go...too painful
I can more than see where your coming from Scott, but i'm not sure if the money aspect is an issue.I find it hard to give Roman/Kenyon any of my money right now. Yeah I know I'll buy it but not just now.
True Mod, but damn it all, I'm still in 'Mour-ning'.I can more than see where your coming from Scott, but i'm not sure if the money aspect is an issue.I find it hard to give Roman/Kenyon any of my money right now. Yeah I know I'll buy it but not just now.
I did watch it last night - a wonderful season full of exciting football, extravagant press conferences, anticipation from fans and players alike, and a tremendous climax. You couldn't have scripted it (Brian M might have!). Gudjohnsen was sublime, Duff explosive, JT a rock, Maka impish, Lamps a powerhouse, Robben exciting, Joey Cole and all the others so, so important - it truly was the best season ever, from start to finish. I will never forget it, its made such a difference to my life.To try and forget the nowwho would want to buy it right now? seeing smug kenyon talking how great jose is and basically seeing what we let go...too painful, very nearly put the season 04/05 dvd on last night. It may lose the sadness temporarily of the last week.![]()
NOT WITH AVRANT CAN'T AT THE HELM!Watch it - then ask yourself if you'll ever see the like again.
It is an incredible move.If you can get Sky One, the schedule I'm looking at says it on tomorrow at 10pm?Thanks, if it's the same one (which I believe it is), put it on TV within weeks of selling it for £18 !!