Boycotting hibs/hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelfastBlues

New Signing
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Think that the rangers fans should boycott the away games against hearts and hibs. Any1 in agreement with that ?

 
If you would explain further why you think that, I'll give it serious consideration

 
If it helps, I can confirm I will not be going to any Hearts or Hibs games at any point in the future.

 
It's possibe that such a boycott may be considered because when Rangers were forced into administration almost entirely as a result of the actions of one man, the SPL clubs voted overwhelmingly not to allow the new Rangers to play in the SPL whilst simultaneously pushing for the imposition of the maximum possible penalties.

Rangers were subsequently found guilty of many of the initial chargers, see the SPL EBT Commission Statement thread and Rangers Go Into Administration for further background information.

 
We won't be boycotting.

I can't wait to sit in Tynecastle or Easter Road again and watch the gers rip them to shreds.

Karma has brought those clubs to where they are and it's fitting one of them won't be back for a while yet.

 
Good answer.

*My post above should of course have read Rangers were subsquently found NOT guilty of many of the initial charges.

 
I wholeheartedly agree. It brings me great pain to see you inbred runts in Easter Road so the less the better. I thought this was supposed to be a Chelsea forum, this The Rangers section is utter nonsense.

 
I wholeheartedly agree. It brings me great pain to see you inbred runts in Easter Road so the less the better. I thought this was supposed to be a Chelsea forum, this The Rangers section is utter nonsense.
Stay out it then....

Pretty simple

 
I wholeheartedly agree. It brings me great pain to see you inbred runts in Easter Road so the less the better. I thought this was supposed to be a Chelsea forum, this The Rangers section is utter nonsense.

What on earth are you rabbiting on about?  Nobody forces you to enter this section.  Go and find the sections which you approve of!

 
If you find it ridiculous that "someone" has blamed Hibs and Hearts, why are you using an abusive expression like "inbred runts in Easter Road" to describe the Hibbies. I don't follow your logic there.

 
If you find it ridiculous that "someone" has blamed Hibs and Hearts, why are you using an abusive expression like "inbred runts in Easter Road" to describe the Hibbies. I don't follow your logic there.
Very good. You're clearly just a bitter hun.

 
You're not making a great start as a Shed Ender, are you?   :happy001:
It wouldn't seem that way  :laugh2:  To be fair, you never expressed the view that Hibs and Hearts are to blame for the Rangers' downfall.... Though you did twist my words a bit  :blush2:

 
It is particularly disappointing from someone with the noble title and name of JT.

 
It is particularly disappointing from someone with the noble title and name of JT.
Sorry Moi, you know I have the utmost respect for you, but this rangers section is an embarrassment. It's not the 70's the casuals aren't running about. It's a cringeworthy thing for the older generations to cling too.

Before someone says don't come in it then, I seen hibs mention from the main page as the last thread commented on.

Please boycott Easter Road. The last thing we need is anymore unwashed dirtying the seats.

Rangers cheated pure and simple. The club should be dead and buried never mind starting from the bottom. What makes you think you're entitled to automatic qualification back to the SPL? Have a f**king word, you deserved nothing of the sort. If you get promoted next year are you just gonna not attend any away ground? What an embarrassing idea lol.

Also, this section should he renamed THE Rangers. Rangers FC went bust in 2012! ;)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top