Boycotting hibs/hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, EB!  I thought I was defending you!

 
Sorry Moi, you know I have the utmost respect for you, but this rangers section is an embarrassment. It's not the 70's the casuals aren't running about. It's a cringeworthy thing for the older generations to cling too.

Before someone says don't come in it then, I seen hibs mention from the main page as the last thread commented on.

Please boycott Easter Road. The last thing we need is anymore unwashed dirtying the seats.

Rangers cheated pure and simple. The club should be dead and buried never mind starting from the bottom. What makes you think you're entitled to automatic qualification back to the SPL? Have a f**king word, you deserved nothing of the sort. If you get promoted next year are you just gonna not attend any away ground? What an embarrassing idea lol.

Also, this section should he renamed THE Rangers. Rangers FC went bust in 2012! ;)
Hark, I hear a Hibs fan hurting horribly following the Hamilton hembarrassment.

(the above sentence is what is known as dropping an H-Bomb)

 
Sorry Moi, you know I have the utmost respect for you, but this rangers section is an embarrassment. It's not the 70's the casuals aren't running about. It's a cringeworthy thing for the older generations to cling too.

Before someone says don't come in it then, I seen hibs mention from the main page as the last thread commented on.

Please boycott Easter Road. The last thing we need is anymore unwashed dirtying the seats.

Rangers cheated pure and simple. The club should be dead and buried never mind starting from the bottom. What makes you think you're entitled to automatic qualification back to the SPL? Have a f**king word, you deserved nothing of the sort. If you get promoted next year are you just gonna not attend any away ground? What an embarrassing idea lol.

Also, this section should he renamed THE Rangers. Rangers FC went bust in 2012! ;)
Get in there my man!!!

 
Get in there my man!!!
Know what, you're really nothing but a troll. no better than DownTheFront and all his other incarnations. The justifications and the reasoning for this section - a Rangers sub-forum in the Non-Chelsea section of this site have been gone through countless times.

And yet you, in your wisdom, having registered a little over a month ago, have decided that this section is "utter nonsense".

Really? To address EdinburghBlues points, the ties between the two clubs are closer now than ever they were back in the '70s. There are Chelsea related threads on Rangers forum. Elsewhere I've posted quotes from Rangers fans in tribute of Didier Drogba. There are many, many more examples.

Rangers did NOT cheat. Rangers were subsequently exonerated of much of what they were initially accused, but the penalties imposed - largely at the behest of the remaining SPL clubs, were not reduced.

And what's more, there were many Rangers fans who were quite happy to start again in the SPL League 2. 

This: "It's possibe that such a boycott may be considered because when Rangers were forced into administration almost entirely as a result of the actions of one man, the SPL clubs voted overwhelmingly not to allow the new Rangers to play in the SPL whilst simultaneously pushing for the imposition of the maximum possible penalties" was in response to the question posed by another member of the original post as to why such a boycott may be considered. In fact the original post is the only one here that actually supports a boycott.

What is utter nonsense is some new member addressing other members of this forum as "bitter huns" and "inbred runts".

if there's anything else you want to know, then I suggest you take the time and trouble to look round and find out what's what.

 
Them hibs fans are very bitter these days what's the problem. Just had an opinion on something as rangers fans I know here are not going to these grounds. I'll certainly not be near them.

 
Exactly Tommy that's what these little lads want, something that will never ever happen!

Rangers are still the best supported club in the land, the others hate the fact we are back and have broke records on out way there.

Let's just see who stays down the longest...it won't be The Rangers anyway. I'm interested to see how low the 2 capital teams attendance will be next season...glory hunters indeed.

I applaud you Tommy for this section and as the people who run this site will know there is a big healthy section of Glasgow based Chelsea fans from the Ibrox end who travel to see out Chelsea so thanks for keeping the ties bonded.

Again if you don't like it then stay out this sub section.

 
Last edited:
Hark, I hear a Hibs fan hurting horribly following the Hamilton hembarrassment.

(the above sentence is what is known as dropping an H-Bomb)
If any club is a mess and mismanaged then it's Hibernian FC. No soul, no passion just a hollow shell of a club.

 
i don't think the time is right for a boycott by Rangers fans of Hearts or Hibs.  Hibs and in particular their Chairman Rod Petrie were at the forefront of the SPL's attempt to destroy Rangers by banishing the most successful club in Scottish football to the bottom tier.  I'm sure Mr Petrie will enjoy seeing the massed ranks of Rangers fans filling the away end at Easter Road and I'm sure they will not miss the chance to remind Mr Petrie of their opinion of him. Karma indeed. 

 
Exactly Tommy that's what these little lads want, something that will never ever happen!

Rangers are still the best supported club in the land, the others hate the fact we are back and have broke records on out way there.

Let's just see who stays down the longest...it won't be The Rangers anyway. I'm interested to see how low the 2 capital teams attendance will be next season...glory hunters indeed.

I applaud you Tommy for this section and as the people who run this site will know there is a big healthy section of Glasgow based Chelsea fans from the Ibrox end who travel to see out Chelsea so thanks for keeping the ties bonded.

Again if you don't like it then stay out this sub section.
Your attendance figures are complete lies, you count season ticket holders as attendees even if they weren't actually there. As for "breaking records on your way up", wow you won a league full of teams of mechanics where one of your players' salaries is probably more than that of a whole opposition team combined. What an achievement! How's the Ramsdens Cup that you've obviously won comfortably twice already?

 
all the same, Rangers are on the way up and Hibs and Hearts are on the way down - football's a funny old game :wink:

 
Who cares?
Until very recently, the only other person who has obsessively returned to the Rangers section, albeit in various guises, has been DownTheFront. Checking up on your contributions to date, you've so far posted in five other threads, and posted six times - almost 50% of your total input to the site - in this thread. Which I'm sure most people would agree, sounds pretty bloody obsessive..

Of course, anyone can claim to be a Hibs fan. Anyone can claim them as their local team. Maybe you are, maybe you're not. I don't know or much care. The only question that remains to be resolved is: Are you in fact yet another incarnation of DownTheFront? Or is it just that you're every bit as rude and obsessive as he repeatedly revealed himself to be?

 
Why was everybody so obsessed with Rangers losing their history? How would Chelsea fans feel if we were made to have our names scratched off trophies, even from the 70s, for breaking the rules? (I suspect us and a cartel of Europe's elite are involved in dodgy practice).

Rangers are doing their time and whatever peoples opinion of some section of their fans, credit has to go to fans for the way they've kept the club alive.

 
Your attendance figures are complete lies, you count season ticket holders as attendees even if they weren't actually there. As for "breaking records on your way up", wow you won a league full of teams of mechanics where one of your players' salaries is probably more than that of a whole opposition team combined. What an achievement! How's the Ramsdens Cup that you've obviously won comfortably twice already?
Figures are lies?Shut up. I'm at Ibrox every other month and it's always almost full at about 40 odd thousand.

I take it your one of those bitter idiots who pauses live games and tries to count the empty seats? Lol

Get a life

 
Last edited:
Just joined this section as Rangers are my team and I support Chelsea as my English team.

I had presumed wrongly that this section would be for Rangers supporters who also support Chelsea to discuss matters regarding Rangers.

from the comments above it appears there are more posters who dont like Rangers.  I am surprised that this is allowed on what looks to be a good Chelsea forum.

Anyway i will look for another forum who have  supporters of both clubs who are able to discuss the game in a resoanable manner.

 
Just joined this section as Rangers are my team and I support Chelsea as my English team.

I had presumed wrongly that this section would be for Rangers supporters who also support Chelsea to discuss matters regarding Rangers.

from the comments above it appears there are more posters who dont like Rangers.  I am surprised that this is allowed on what looks to be a good Chelsea forum.

Anyway i will look for another forum who have  supporters of both clubs who are able to discuss the game in a resoanable manner.

Don't be hasty, Benhur - this section is for Rangers and Chelsea fans to discuss matters relating to Rangers.  Lately there seems to have been an influx of weirdos who make snide remarks on a forum they have just joined (I refer specifically to the so-called CaptainJohnTerry, who is suspected of having previous incarnations, all of them poisonous). However there are many Chelsea/Rangers supporters here e.g. Tommy Docherty, Bluebeard, erskblue, who are all able and willing to have friendly discussions.

Bear with us = this is an excellent forum!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
from the comments above it appears there are more posters who dont like Rangers.  I am surprised that this is allowed on what looks to be a good Chelsea forum.
The majority of people on here couldn't care less about Rangers, why would Chelsea fans that don't like Rangers not be allowed on a Chelsea forum?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top